I think all Chargers fans have concussions

Take a look at this link:

Edwards Column

A nice piece in S.D. area paper about Trent's recovery from his concussion. Look at the (many) comments below it. Not one is on topic. The Dolt fans just blather on about whatever innane thought passes into their Keith Lincoln lovin' brains.

Couldn't even come up with the obligatory: "Wait 'till our D-Line knocks him silly" line.

Sheesh! And I thought people here had a hard time with tangents.

Oh, almost forgot. Ran into a tourist in Niagara Falls last night. He had on a Vancouver Canucks jersey. He said that he was from B.C. and is a huge Canucks and Chargers fan. Went on to say that he's been waiting on this trip forever. He couldn't wait to see his Canucks spank the Sabres at HSBC and then watch the Chargers rout the Bills at the Ralph.

Brian, if you're reading this (I tipped him off about the site) you're 0 for 1 and about to be making a long plane ride home with Buffalo hoof prints on your forehead.

Buffalo weekend sweep, baby! :thumbsup:

Oh, almost forgot. Ran into a tourist in Niagara Falls last night. He had on a Vancouver Canucks jersey. He said that he was from B.C. and is a huge Canucks and Chargers fan. Went on to say that he's been waiting on this trip forever. He couldn't wait to see his Canucks spank the Sabres at HSBC and then watch the Chargers rout the Bills at the Ralph.

Brian, if you're reading this (I tipped him off about the site) you're 0 for 1 and about to be making a long plane ride home with Buffalo hoof prints on your forehead backside.

Buffalo weekend sweep, baby! :thumbsup:

Great story, and prophetic, too... btw, you don't owe me anything for the fix!

The Dolt fans just blather on about whatever innane thought passes into their Keith Lincoln lovin' brains.

I business travel to SD every once in a while. The sun, warm climate, beaches, and most importantly the GIRLS in San Diego will make you like that. None of these are found in Buffalo, Rochester, Binghamton-Elmira or here in Syracuse.