Chargers on Chippewa

Jamie Nails

I just flew in to buffalo this afternoon from California. Got into town, checked into the hotel and went to the sabres game. After leaving the game (5-2 sabs win) we were walking back to our hotel. After consuming 32 blues at the game we had to urinate so we stopped at the hyatt. Right as we walk in the Chargers team bus shows up and the players get out. I'm inside just hanging out to see what I can see so i posted myself by the elevator as the plays slowly make their way to their rooms. Funny enough, the elevators break (or at least one of them breaks) so I have some quality time with the special team unit as they wait in the lobby. After a few jabs at the players (specifically Kaeding) they get up to their room, I get my bathroom break and I move along.

After leaving, I go up to Chippewa and no less than 10 minutes behind me are 2-3 cab loads full of chargers. After I see them get out, who do I see...yup...my buddy Nate Kaeding walking by himself.

Long story short, their young bucks are chasing tail tonight. Rest assured TBD, I've taken every opportunity I had with this face time to tell them how bad they are going to lose on Sunday and to hex Nate Kaeding.

GO BILLS- Good luck with the ladies tonight Nate Kaeding you 5'5 dwarf. you'll need it.

PS: I'm done early tonight because I got up at 3AM this morning to fly out to buffalo.

If Kaeding gets laid, does that mean the girls of this town are not real Bills fans?

I say death by firing squad to any Buffalo girl who would have sex with an opposing team player.

Never would have happened back during the Glory Years.

I say death by firing squad to any Buffalo girl who would have sex with an opposing team player.

Never would have happened back during the Glory Years.

Yeah, and I'm sure that if you had a chance to spend the night with a gorgeous SD cheerleader, you two would take one for the team and withhold yourself.

You would, wouldn't you? Aussiew? Hello? Hello?

Yeah, and I'm sure that if you had a chance to spend the night with a gorgeous SD cheerleader, you two would take one for the team and withhold yourself.

You would, wouldn't you? Aussiew? Hello? Hello?

I don't think Diane's into that kinda stuff.

I just flew in to buffalo this afternoon from California. Got into town, checked into the hotel and went to the sabres game. After leaving the game (5-2 sabs win) we were walking back to our hotel. After consuming 32 blues at the game we had to urinate so we stopped at the hyatt. Right as we walk in the Chargers team bus shows up and the players get out. I'm inside just hanging out to see what I can see so i posted myself by the elevator as the plays slowly make their way to their rooms. Funny enough, the elevators break (or at least one of them breaks) so I have some quality time with the special team unit as they wait in the lobby. After a few jabs at the players (specifically Kaeding) they get up to their room, I get my bathroom break and I move along.

After leaving, I go up to Chippewa and no less than 10 minutes behind me are 2-3 cab loads full of chargers. After I see them get out, who do I see...yup...my buddy Nate Kaeding walking by himself.

Long story short, their young bucks are chasing tail tonight. Rest assured TBD, I've taken every opportunity I had with this face time to tell them how bad they are going to lose on Sunday and to hex Nate Kaeding.

GO BILLS- Good luck with the ladies tonight Nate Kaeding you 5'5 dwarf. you'll need it.

PS: I'm done early tonight because I got up at 3AM this morning to fly out to buffalo.

thx for that info - someone needs to call in a 3 am fire alarm at the hyatt!