Bills - Chargers preview

Lori

I am new to this and don't know how to start a topic. My question is: Will the Bills/Chargers game be on an Erie TV station this coming Sunday?

Thanks a bunch!

Welcome aboard, VA Lady!

At the bottom of the thread (page) there's a button for new topic. Hit it and enter a title. Then make your point.

Enjoy!

Lori - outstanding! Thanks!

"Buffalo recovered the ensuing onside kick, but their chance to steal a victory slipped away when referee Ed Hochuli ruled that Sam Aiken had touched the ball before it traveled the full ten yards. " :thumbsup: Who's reffing the game??

Fantastic report as always Lori. I read the whole thing. :thumbsup:

It was great meeting you in Arizona, along with Jay Rubeo & AussieW. Let's hope we have better results this week than Week 5.

Also if you are reading this post, hello to LABillzFan, guffalo, & G.Host, it was great seeing you all in AZ. Can't wait to meet all of you again soon. GO BILLS!!!!!

Also if you are reading this post, hello to LABillzFan, guffalo, & G.Host, it was great seeing you all in AZ. Can't wait to meet all of you again soon. GO BILLS!!!!!

Yep - next home opener!!!

Great write up once again Lori!!

GO BILLS

I am new to this and don't know how to start a topic. My question is: Will the Bills/Chargers game be on an Erie TV station this coming Sunday?

Thanks a bunch!

This map appears to show that WSEE will indeed carry the game. Hope it's right.

"Buffalo recovered the ensuing onside kick, but their chance to steal a victory slipped away when referee Ed Hochuli ruled that Sam Aiken had touched the ball before it traveled the full ten yards. " :lol: Who's reffing the game??

The flip card says we get Jeff Tripplette's crew this week. That means back judge (and former Bills safety) Steve Freeman is in town.

Outstanding, as always, Lori. I want to personally thank you for not referencing the Flutie sneak in SD to beat us a handful of years ago. :lol:

Heh. Without that 2006 game, I would have had to go back to the year before ... and the 48-10 beatdown on the Bills' last trip to San Diego. Not sure the Flutie game would have been much worse.

Fantastic report as always Lori. I read the whole thing. :D

It was great meeting you in Arizona, along with Jay Rubeo & AussieW. Let's hope we have better results this week than Week 5.

:lol:

You know I was just bustin' on you about that, right? It's what I do. A pleasure meeting you, as well, although the game could have turned out better. Ah well ...

And as always, thanks for the kind words, everyone. 22 balmy degrees and pitch black on the hillside this morning. Okay, NOW it's football season.

Go Bills, and see you in Lot 1 in a couple of hours.