Favorite "Gin Mill" in WNY that you....

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember that bar at the junction where Mineral Springs & Indian Church merged in West Seneca. Seemed like somebody put a car through the front of it at least twice a year. It was just down the road from the Hidden Hollow.

Anyone remember that bar at the junction where Mineral Springs & Indian Church merged in West Seneca. Seemed like somebody put a car through the front of it at least twice a year. It was just down the road from the Hidden Hollow.

Vinny's?

Dammit, I really hate getting old! I can't remember the name of the place I used to go that would qualify as a gin mill. There were two in Silver Creek (yeah, ima hick), the Village Inn...did have a few there, but there was another place up the street where I consumed much Wild Turkey and Stroh's. Been trying to remember the name since this thread started...just can't come up with it. Also hit all of the Sunset Bay hangouts & all the college bars in Fredonia but they don't qualify. Rarely was able to get to the big city.

Back in 75 a bunch of us went to the Club Utica (?) which I think was a stripper bar some of the time. All of us were legal except one guy, who was the shortest and looked the youngest. Who was the only one they didn't proof?- him (we had Sheriff Cards (remember them?), this was before the licenses had photos). We go in there and get a drink and watch the stripper. The underage guy looks over and sees his aunt and uncle across the bar! He ducked down behind us and we guzzled down our beer and shielded him as he we got him out.