McCain and Abramoff Relationship

Not that it is a surprise that McCain would work to protect his own and his statements about bringing a new attitude of honesty to Washington don't pass the smell tests. The latest evidence of this is that he and his staff on Indian Affairs hid an email on Abramoff's influence in the Alabama Gov's. race in 2006 while he and they were investigating Abramoff. Kinda like the wolf guarding the hen house.

This portends bad things for his so-called energy policy... tax breaks for his oil buddies and royalty give aways and kiss alternative energy options good bye.

Every time McCain claims is his the clean shirt guy, more evidence of mud surfaces. Common folks, he is a Washington insider, is vehemently anti-abortion and as much a crook as the rest of them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/25/m...er_n_88304.html

Not that it is a surprise that McCain would work to protect his own and his statements about bringing a new attitude of honesty to Washington don't pass the smell tests. The latest evidence of this is that he and his staff on Indian Affairs hid an email on Abramoff's influence in the Alabama Gov's. race in 2006 while he and they were investigating Abramoff. Kinda like the wolf guarding the hen house.

This portends bad things for his so-called energy policy... tax breaks for his oil buddies and royalty give aways and kiss alternative energy options good bye.

Every time McCain claims is his the clean shirt guy, more evidence of mud surfaces. Common folks, he is a Washington insider, is vehemently anti-abortion and as much a crook as the rest of them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/25/m...er_n_88304.html

That's old news. Why don't you stick to the subject. Like the economy and health care?

That's old news. Why don't you stick to the subject. Like the economy and health care?

Oh you mean like Ayers etc.... Gotta drive up McCain's negatives and expose him as a fraud, especially as he claims that he and full of shi4#% Palin they are going to clean up Washington.... yeah right. That is what the last set of Republicans said that came in with Bush and look at where we are at now.

Only they can claim the economy is getting better after a 400 point rebound following a 700 point drop.

Oh you mean like Ayers etc.... Gotta drive up McCain's negatives and expose him as a fraud, especially as he claims that he and full of shi4#% Palin they are going to clean up Washington.... yeah right. That is what the last set of Republicans said that came in with Bush and look at where we are at now.

Only they can claim the economy is getting better after a 400 point rebound following a 700 point drop.

The fraud in this election is Obama the communist

Yes and the strength of the economy is determined by a two day movement of the Dow Jones. :lol:

Yes and the strength of the economy is determined by a two day movement of the Dow Jones. :lol:

Exactly, but you wouldn't know that from listening to Larry Kudlow tonight. Please, here comes the Republican PR machine stating that the economy is just fine.

Which do you prefer spiritual awakenings where you admit the truth or rude awakenings where the truth admits you... you know padded walls, I love me jacket! :lol:

Exactly, but you wouldn't know that from listening to Larry Kudlow tonight. Please, here comes the Republican PR machine stating that the economy is just fine.

Which do you prefer spiritual awakenings where you admit the truth or rude awakenings where the truth admits you... you know padded walls, I love me jacket! :lol:

Sorry, I don't listen to talking head has been hacks.

I hear that. I do only to figure out which side is spinning what, not that I believe much of what they are saying.

It's all a load of crap. That's why I'd much rather sit here "talking" with you azzholes. At least we all have something in common.