And what was Bush doing 35 years ago?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You honestly believe this statement? You believe that Saddam was behaving himself and was helpless? Do you just make stuff up as you go along?

7992[/snapback]

Do you sleep with a light on? Ya, I am being funny. :lol:

There is no reason to be scared in this world. Why?

I just don't undrerstand why people get all worked up over things they can't control.

Yes, there is bad in this world. Heck, I can walk down the street and get mugged. I am glad we all live in "our" little ivory towers where we have to worry about the boogy man gasing us.

Don't worry it will all be okay!

B)

No disrespect, but what presidential campaign are YOU watching?

Exactly what record is Kerry running on????

The only record Kerry is running on...in the eyes of the American Idol public...is his four month Vietnam record. That is it. Plain and simple. Pick up the paper and what do you see? Kerry...Vietnam...blah blah blah.

People like yourself are the exception, not the rule. The Hot Pockets crowd doesn't sit around comparing presidential websites and making decisions based on whose picture is on it. They walk by a newspaper rack, scan the headlines, get the gist, turn on "Survivor," take whatever commercial they get, and say "Oh, I wonder about Kerry in VietNam" which is countered by the other side saying "Bush lied about WMD."

Parroting sides. That's all we have in this country.

And it will stay that way until people take the time to get more informed. Unfortunately, that won't happen because Elton John is yelling that American Idol is racist, Oprah Winfrey was on jury duty, Paris Hilton is on a farm, and Jessica Simpson is a ditz...and as long as America has this crap to keep them occupied, they don't have time to figure out what Kerry is all about.

When he loses come November, this will be why.

5856[/snapback]

He is also running on values as well, since the wacky right wingers try to play off anyone not believeing their views as being anti God, Anti Country, Anti Strong Defense.

What amazes is me is how these folks get away with pure smear campaigns. As a McCain supporter in 2000 once again I will be voting for someone else than a person who uses the lying cheating scum of my party to do his dirty work and continue to drag down decorated veterans who fought for their country versus hiding out in sniffing coke or being drunk.

He is also running on values as well, since the wacky right wingers try to play off anyone not believeing their views as being anti God, Anti Country, Anti Strong Defense. 

What amazes is me is how these folks get away with pure smear campaigns.  As a McCain supporter in 2000 once again I will be voting for someone else than a person who uses the lying cheating scum of my party to do his dirty work and continue to drag down decorated veterans who fought for their country versus hiding out in sniffing coke or being drunk.

8006[/snapback]

So, all you have to do is say you are a war hero, and that makes you a war hero. I don't know if you've ever worn the uniform, led soldiers or have been shot at. It still bothers me that you folks are praising Kerry like he were Audie Murphy, and he used three purple hearts that he never missed any duty over to get his ass out of the line of fire four months after he got there. Then he comes back and trashes the very people he abandoned. A true combat leader, and it has been my great priveledge to know several-wouldn't have considered a purple heart unless they were in the hospital. Their first priority would be to get out of the hospital, and back to their men.

3 PH's in four month's? How does this compare with the rate for the rest of the unit? Has this guy ever heard of the word duck?

What amazes is me is how these folks get away with pure smear campaigns.  As a McCain supporter in 2000 once again I will be voting for someone else than a person who uses the lying cheating scum of my party to do his dirty work and continue to drag down decorated veterans who fought for their country versus hiding out in sniffing coke or being drunk.

8006[/snapback]

Did you read what I wrote, or just scan through it until you read something you didn't like?

Let's try this again.

You said this: He is also running on values as well, since the wacky right wingers try to play off anyone not believeing their views as being anti God, Anti Country, Anti Strong Defense.

Where is he running on values? Certainly not in the headlines. And what did I say previously?: The Hot Pockets crowd doesn't sit around comparing presidential websites and making decisions based on whose picture is on it. They walk by a newspaper rack, scan the headlines, get the gist, turn on "Survivor," take whatever commercial they get, and say "Oh, I wonder about Kerry in VietNam" which is countered by the other side saying "Bush lied about WMD."

Then I said: Parroting sides. That's all we have in this country.

And then you parroted your side by referring to Bush as...and please get ready for this insightful example of original thinking: a person who uses the lying cheating scum of my party to do his dirty work and continue to drag down decorated veterans who fought for their country versus hiding out in sniffing coke or being drunk.

Straight out of the headlines, there. Excellent job. You're doing what the Democrats want you to do, Polly. Parroting the talking points. Kerry = decorated veteran. Bush = coke sniffing drunk. A couple million more like you and you just may get to find out what the Parroting GOP means when they say Kerry as President = Worldwide FUBAR.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
All right then.. let's see. What has Bush done wrong since he has been president?

Has he done anything wrong?

I'm curious to find out the answer.

7819[/snapback]

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. NO RESPONSES.

Don't EVER complain about Democrats again being blind to Kerry if you can't answer a simple question. You obviously support Bush no matter what he does if you think he's done nothing wrong. Your silence is deafening.

Don't EVER complain about Democrats again being blind to Kerry if you can't answer a simple question. You obviously support Bush no matter what he does if you think he's done nothing wrong. Your silence is deafening.

8591[/snapback]

Either that, or they see the complete and utter stupidity from the lefty lemmings on this board, and they don't bother since it will just be followed by "yeah but Bush...blah...blah...blah (insert DNC talking point du jour) blah...blah...blah."

You guys are bringing nothing to the table, so why bother?

I can't believe I am saying this, but at least Debbie can post about things off of the typical DNC talking points. Morning, Deb. :D

Just an FYI, you might want to lose the 'tude.

Yeah but I am working my way up to Der Führer.

:D

8653[/snapback]

The way it is set up, you cannot attain that status. :P

You still have a few levels to go, before reaching Mega-Ahole, though.

8591[/snapback]

I know a few things he's done wrong since he's been president.

He hasn't shut down the borders enough for me. I got your tired and weary right here. If you're not from here, you go home until we get things squared away.

He waited too long to go into Iraq. I was very disappointed that the entire world seemed to know pretty much when we were going in. We should have said 'fug the world, go in when they least expect it. '

He didn't sign any legislation which makes it mandatory for anyone alive on Sept. 11 to watch video of people jumping out of buildings and landing on the ground...sometimes two people holding hands, jumping together because they knew whatever hell was on their floor was worse than jumping together to their imminent death. We should show these videos over and over and over and over because I would be willing to bet American viewing of 9/11 events keeps people fresh. Funny...we can watch reruns of Seinfeld all day long...but it's politically incorrect to keep showing 9/11 footage.

He is allowing Hussien due process. It makes him a better person than me, maybe, but I think it's wrong. Hussein should be thrown from the top of Empire State Building in a pay-per-view event that is aired for free on Al-Jazeera.

That's just a few of the things he's done wrong.

Anyone else?

I know a few things he's done wrong since he's been president.

He hasn't shut down the borders enough for me. I got your tired and weary right here. If you're not from here, you go home until we get things squared away.

He waited too long to go into Iraq. I was very disappointed that the entire world seemed to know pretty much when we were going in. We should have said 'fug the world, go in when they least expect it. '

He didn't sign any legislation which makes it mandatory for anyone alive on Sept. 11 to watch video of people jumping out of buildings and landing on the ground...sometimes two people holding hands, jumping together because they knew whatever hell was on their floor was worse than jumping together to their imminent death. We should show these videos over and over and over and over because I would be willing to bet American viewing of 9/11 events keeps people fresh. Funny...we can watch reruns of Seinfeld all day long...but it's politically incorrect to keep showing 9/11 footage.

He is allowing Hussien due process. It makes him a better person than me, maybe, but I think it's wrong.  Hussein should be thrown from the top of Empire State Building in a pay-per-view event that is aired for free on Al-Jazeera.

That's just a few of the things he's done wrong.

Anyone else?

8760[/snapback]

**His halfass attempt at cutting taxes. Don't add another million pages to the tax code and tell me you did a good job. Someone needs to take the tax code over to the shredder and go to town. Can anyone really explain to me why a tax code needs to be over a couple of pages long? Manipulating the tax code is one of the true evils politicians perpetrate on our country.

**No reform of government to speak of. Dept of Education can go, along with a few others. Streamline, privatize, and cut away. Govt is too big by half.

**His lack of communication. He has trouble speaking well in public so he doesn't. He hasn't been out there enough articulating his vision (if he has one) for what post-war Iraq is going to look like and what our goals are moving forward in the war on terrorism. Supposedly he is going to say more on this and other stuff at the convention...we'll see.

There are others, but that's a few off the top of my head. I'm not real gung-ho about pulling the lever for Bush and may still not, but Kerry? Are you fuggin' nuts? <_<

8591[/snapback]

Maybe because people are just ignoring you. Ever consider that?

**His halfass attempt at cutting taxes. Don't add another million pages to the tax code and tell me you did a good job. Someone needs to take the tax code over to the shredder and go to town. Can anyone really explain to me why a tax code needs to be over a couple of pages long? Manipulating the tax code is one of the true evils politicians perpetrate on our country.

**No reform of government to speak of. Dept of Education can go, along with a few others. Streamline, privatize, and cut away. Govt is too big by half.

**His lack of communication. He has trouble speaking well in public so he doesn't. He hasn't been out there enough articulating his vision (if he has one) for what post-war Iraq is going to look like and what our goals are moving forward in the war on terrorism. Supposedly he is going to say more on this and other stuff at the convention...we'll see.

There are others, but that's a few off the top of my head. I'm not real gung-ho about pulling the lever for Bush and may still not, but Kerry? Are you fuggin' nuts?  <_<

8778[/snapback]

It took him too long to quiet Rumsfeld down.

Cheney needed to go, and he hasn't removed him from his ticket, yet? Make Cheney, Chief of Staff or something, I just don't like him being 2nd in charge.

He seems to have stiffled Powell. Which is unfortunate.

He hasn't been outspoken enough enough to shut the lemmings of this country up. As Gavin said, if he was a better speaker, he may have quieted the stupidity. Then again, that is one of the thing s I like about him. He isn't a typical politician, just making us all feel good all the time.

Archived