Hip Hop Colin Powell

Lurker

What's so sad? That not everyone is voting for Obama? Get a grip...

I'll tell you what's sad. That a once great party, one that was filled with incredibly smart and hard working people, now looks like a bad episode of South Park.

That Sacramento party website looks like the bathroom wall in a junior high school. Is that a party organization that adults are supposed to take seriously?

I'll tell you what's sad. That a once great party, one that was filled with incredibly smart and hard working people, now looks like a bad episode of South Park.

That Sacramento party website looks like the bathroom wall in a junior high school. Is that a party organization that adults are supposed to take seriously?

So true. At least this time the country isn't going to validate their idiocy by actually putting them back in power. Hopefully by the time the Democrats have worn out their welcome the GOP will have gotten itself back into order

Crocodile tears. OK- in your world, Daily KOoks- not so bad. Republican political humor BAD. Please, spare me.

Dude, I didn't vote for McCain, but you are killing me with this stuff. Yes the Republicans are AFU but your Dim's aren't any better...you'll see.