A win this weekend is...

Justice

Buffalo's loss against Arizona feels like it was an eternity ago with the bye week and all. Coupled that with the TG fiasco and a few injuries to Schobel, Parrish, Edwards and McGee and you find Bills Nation with a negative vibe in the air.

The Chargers, being a solid foe and contender to the AFC crown, also give me an uneasy feeling heading to this weekend's match-up. IMHO, this game is the biggest and most important contest that Trent Edwards and company has ever had to face. A win here will propel the Bills to bigger and better things and also be a confidence booster to help us out in our stretch of AFC east games in the next three weeks after the San Diego game.

A loss, here against SD, will be devastating and can have a negative effect on our team's morale. Miami would be on deck and that game wont be easy.

To sum it all up, this is a must win game. Don't get me wrong, the Bills can still make the playoffs even with a loss against the Chargers, but the challenge of doing so will be made far more difficult.

Buffalo's loss against Arizona feels like it was an eternity ago with the bye week and all. Coupled that with the TG fiasco and a few injuries to Schobel, Parrish, Edwards and McGee and you find Bills Nation with a negative vibe in the air.

The Chargers, being a solid foe and contender to the AFC crown, also give me an uneasy feeling heading to this weekend's match-up. IMHO, this game is the biggest and most important contest that Trent Edwards and company has ever had to face. A win here will propel the Bills to bigger and better things and also be a confidence booster to help us out in our stretch of AFC east games in the next three weeks after the San Diego game.

A loss, here against SD, will be devastating and can have a negative effect on our team's morale. Miami would be on deck and that game wont be easy.

To sum it all up, this is a must win game. Don't get me wrong, the Bills can still make the playoffs even with a loss against the Chargers, but the challenge of doing so will be made far more difficult.