Schobel

BeastMode54

Aaron Schobel is not practicing and has an immobilizer boot on his left foot. It’s the first time he’s been seen with the boot on.

We’ll have an update after practice.

Terrence McGee is practicing on a very limited basis as it looks like he’s testing his knee more than anything else.

Everyone else is practicing.

I hope he plays, but if he doesn't we'll finally see Chris Ellis as many have asked for

Fine ready?

By Chris Brown - Posted October 15th, 2008

Bills rookie TE Derek Fine began participating in passing drills on Monday and is doing so again today in practice. When I spoke briefly to Fine leading up to the Arizona game he said, “One more week.”

There’s a decent chance that Fine may finally be ready to dress for a game this week, but we’ll wait on the official word from Dick Jauron and the release of the injury report this afternoon.

Of course even if he is ready for action it doesn’t mean he’ll be active on Sunday.

Schobel wearing a boot

By Chris Brown - Posted October 15th, 2008

Aaron Schobel is not practicing and has an immobilizer boot on his left foot. It’s the first time he’s been seen with the boot on.

Terrence McGee is practicing on a very limited basis as it looks like he’s testing his knee more than anything else.

Tags: Aaron Schobel, Terrence McGee

YEAH BUT DENNEY AND KELSAY START WITH BRYAN AND ELLIS BACKING UP AND WE JUST GOT RID OF MCCARGO NOT GOOD IMO IN A GAME WHERE WE NEED TO GET THE QB.

Losing McCargo and having a need to get to the quarterback are seemingly unrelated to each other.

There has never been a more indisputable truth posted in this forum since I began lurking in here 2 years ago, not to mention highly funny.

I hope he plays, but if he doesn't we'll finally see Chris Ellis as many have asked for

Any idea of what the foot injury is? As an aside is a DPM managing it or the same group that's handling McCargo. Seems somethings afoot with the linemen as well, Denney, Schobel and possibly McCargo (college injury duly noted) have had foot injuries.