Oral sex causes cancer

Just Jack

Sad day in the news.....

Mouth tumors increase; same virus causes cervical cancer

Nussenbaum, an ear, nose and throat doctor at Washington University, estimates that 70 percent of his cancer patients have tumors on the back of their tongues and tonsils caused by human papillomavirus-16. Most patients are between ages 45 and 55. About half are women.

And experts suspect that all got the HPV from oral sex.

"We know now that 98 percent of cervical cancer is caused by HPV, and mostly HPV-16," says Nussenbaum. "But no one talks about how you can also get mouth cancer from it."

But wait a minute, according to slick willy, oral sex isnt sex.

Not just according to "Slick Willy". Growing up, that was the position of most girls I knew. No intercourse = no sex.

Sad day in the news.....

Nussenbaum, an ear, nose and throat doctor at Washington University, estimates that 70 percent of his cancer patients have tumors on the back of their tongues and tonsils caused by human papillomavirus-16. Most patients are between ages 45 and 55. About half are women.

"We know now that 98 percent of cervical cancer is caused by HPV, and mostly HPV-16," says Nussenbaum. "But no one talks about how you can also get mouth cancer from it."

Too many explosive cumshots in the back of the throat apparently....

Sad day in the news.....

Tat weport ith crathy! I've eathin puthy for many many yearth and have no ill effecths.

Fellatio PREVENTS Cancer!:

http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-Stu...wstudyshows.htm

I think this is the study I'd show the wife/girlfriend.

"Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found."

I've never been more proud to be an NC State alum . . .

Let's pretend, for just a moment, that there is merit to both of these studies. To tell you the truth, I know nothing except what has been reported in the two articles posted.

But, here is my fact-free speculation.

It's a little bit like the relationship between drinking alcohol and overall health. According to many studies, people who drink a little bit of alcohol (let's say 2-3 drinks/day) , tend to be healthier than those who don't drink at all. OTOH, there is a boatload of evidence that excessive drinking leads to a myriad of health issues.

So, returning to fellatio, we have a study that shows that "Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent", while another shows that "people who had more than six oral sex partners in their lifetime were 8.6 times more likely to develop the HPV-linked cancer".

So, if you are a woman in a committed relationship, it may behoove you to give your man some regular oral pleasure, and have a couple of glasses of wine, every day.

But, if you are the local crack whore, swallowing every sword that comes your way, or maybe a gay man who doubles as the receptacle at the local glory hole, there's a good chance that behavior, and the gallon of muscatel you drink every night, is reeking havoc on your body.

Let's pretend, for just a moment, that there is merit to both of these studies. To tell you the truth, I know nothing except what has been reported in the two articles posted.

But, here is my fact-free speculation.

It's a little bit like the relationship between drinking alcohol and overall health. According to many studies, people who drink a little bit of alcohol (let's say 2-3 drinks/day) , tend to be healthier than those who don't drink at all. OTOH, there is a boatload of evidence that excessive drinking leads to a myriad of health issues.

So, returning to fellatio, we have a study that shows that "Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent", while another shows that "people who had more than six oral sex partners in their lifetime were 8.6 times more likely to develop the HPV-linked cancer".

So, if you are a woman in a committed relationship, it may behoove you to give your man some regular oral pleasure, and have a couple of glasses of wine, every day.

But, if you are the local crack whore, swallowing every sword that comes your way, or maybe a gay man who doubles as the receptacle at the local glory hole, there's a good chance that behavior, and the gallon of muscatel you drink every night, is reeking havoc on your body.

The second "CNN" article is definitely fake. Check the url and try clicking on any of the links.

The second "CNN" article is definitely fake. Check the url and try clicking on any of the links.

:nana:

Shhhh!

Don't blow this! (See what I did right there?) Sheesh, you have to keep this VERY OFFICIAL STUDY circulating.

Which is why I don't know why they aren't inoculating boys with the same vaccine they are giving girls.

Believe it or not, this was a large part of a meeting I had to attend last week...it is on the way...if drug manufacturers have their way, it will be sooner, rather than later. HPV will be strongly recommended for males...