[closed]I hate to say I told you so

blade

I seem to remember a few days ago starting a thread saying that McCargo could go to Indy Mr.Fancy Pants and Bigg Bad Boone. Well, I at least got the team got the team right. I was hoping we would have gotten Pollack from them in addition to some draft picks, obviously that part didn't happen. The pick(s) we got was undisclosed but we had better at least have gotten a three since we didn't get any player in exchange. Like I said before this will probably work well for both sides. One mans's trash is another man's treasure. Although McCargo didn't live up to his first round selection he showed flashes. His problem was not being consistent. Enter the colts, they recently released one of their starting d.t.s for off the field issues (when the two previous colt dt starters were both there they were not particularly dominant anyway). They needed a d.t. might be an upgrade over the substitute they have in their now. Clearly McCargo wasn't great here but perhaps he is better than what the lowly Colts defense has now. It also doesn't hurt that McCargo is coming from a team that runs the same scheme that the Colts do and is young. McCargo might just need a change of scenary to start producing. He probably will never be a probowler but maybe they can turn him into a serviceable d.t. and we got a pick that hopefully will pay off.

I seem to remember a few days ago starting a thread saying that McCargo could go to Indy Mr.Fancy Pants and Bigg Bad Boone. Well, I at least got the team got the team right. I was hoping we would have gotten Pollack from them in addition to some draft picks, obviously that part didn't happen. The pick(s) we got was undisclosed but we had better at least have gotten a three since we didn't get any player in exchange. Like I said before this will probably work well for both sides. One mans's trash is another man's treasure. Although McCargo didn't live up to his first round selection he showed flashes. His problem was not being consistent. Enter the colts, they recently released one of their starting d.t.s for off the field issues (when the two previous colt dt starters were both there they were not particularly dominant anyway). They needed a d.t. might be an upgrade over the substitute they have in their now. Clearly McCargo wasn't great here but perhaps he is better than what the lowly Colts defense has now. It also doesn't hurt that McCargo is coming from a team that runs the same scheme that the Colts do and is young. McCargo might just need a change of scenary to start producing. He probably will never be a probowler but maybe they can turn him into a serviceable d.t. and we got a pick that hopefully will pay off.

its allready been said that the Bills recieved a 4th for McCargo..I would have liked to have seen a 3rd also, but I guess Buffalos lucky to have have gotten what they did for a guy that dosent even play

its allready been said that the Bills recieved a 4th for McCargo..I would have liked to have seen a 3rd also, but I guess Buffalos lucky to have have gotten what they did for a guy that dosent even play

I didn't hear we got a fourth. I think he was at least worth a third. Maybe we should have tried harder to get that 3rd or at least a fourth and another late round pick. If I remember correctly Indy's rush defense is not very good at all. Even though McCargo wasn't much of a contributor here (because of lack of motivation not because of lack of talent) doesn't mean he can't go to Indy and even be a starter. Again remember their interior d. lineman aren't exactly exceptional.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.