San Diego's Scouting Report on Buffalo.

Good little article on the matchup with a nice video too. Some key points:

-The Bills are 2-0 coming off byes under Jauron.

-The Bills should be well-rested and well-prepared.

-Long trip for the Chargers from West to East. This is a 10am game for them, then they fly straight to London. (They may be already looking ahead and fatigue should play a factor).

I also liked this little blurb:

NUMBERS

2 – Number of interceptions the Bills have thrown all season.

332 – Pounds. The average weight of the Bills' offensive line, heaviest in the NFL.

8 – Years played by defensive end Aaron Schobel without missing a game.

7-for-9 – Rian Lindell on field-goal attempts of 50 yards or more.

26.6 – Average age of Bills starters, third-youngest in the NFL.

Cool stuff.

Linkage:

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/200...84824/?chargers

Sorry, I take issue with the weight of our O-line. They play like big fat girls. No muscle, they can't move anyone out of the way.

On two consecutive plays last week, they allowed our QB to get concussed and blew up our "line" which scared Lynch and caused him to fumble the ball. JP put it where it needed to be. Marshawn wasn't looking at the ball or JP at the time and never closed his arms around it.

Sorry, I take issue with the weight of our O-line. They play like big fat girls. No muscle, they can't move anyone out of the way.

On two consecutive plays last week, they allowed our QB to get concussed and blew up our "line" which scared Lynch and caused him to fumble the ball. JP put it where it needed to be. Marshawn wasn't looking at the ball or JP at the time and never closed his arms around it.

That is the only thing you take away from this thread? :(

Seriously though, the O-Line has problems and it is all Peters' fault. I think they'll figure it out soon and get it together (and they better because if they don't, Trent's gonna wind up in a coma next time). *Knocks on wood. The line is beefy enough that they should be able to push anyone and form a secure pocket, which is why their ineptitude is so puzzling.

The fumble was JP's fault.

Good little article on the matchup with a nice video too. Some key points:

-The Bills are 2-0 coming off byes under Jauron.

-The Bills should be well-rested and well-prepared.

-Long trip for the Chargers from West to East. This is a 10am game for them, then they fly straight to London. (They may be already looking ahead and fatigue should play a factor).

I also liked this little blurb:

NUMBERS

2 – Number of interceptions the Bills have thrown all season.

332 – Pounds. The average weight of the Bills' offensive line, heaviest in the NFL.

8 – Years played by defensive end Aaron Schobel without missing a game.

7-for-9 – Rian Lindell on field-goal attempts of 50 yards or more.

26.6 – Average age of Bills starters, third-youngest in the NFL.

Cool stuff.

Linkage:

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/200...84824/?chargers

Lotsa good stuff in here. SD is rightly a little pissed that for the 2nd time in 3 weeks they have to fly across country and play a 10:00AM (for them) game against a team coming off a bye (MIA 2 wks ago). I can imagine the conniption fits and conspiracy theories around here if that was us!! Plus they might be looking ahead playing NO in London. Oh, well...sux to be them and GO BILLS!! No quarter!

That's a very good scouting report format they have, though, and the video interviews are a nice touch.

The fumble was JP's fault.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of TIVOing this game, and just re-watched this play, just to see which one of you was right, you know, just for funsies. here's my analysis as I watch this play unfold in slow motion -

1. Snap of the ball, - O-line looks like field cows grazing as a stampede of defenders pass them unannounced

2. JP - trying to avoid said stampede tries to complete the exchange to marshawn.

3. Marshawn tries to receive said hand off while simultaneously getting punched in the eye socket(embellishment for comedic purposes) by stampeding defensive player.

Conclusion - as I now finish off my analysis, and cleaning out the open bag of cheese puffs left out from last night(MMmmmm nice and stale) both marshawn and JP were executing the run play as designed, but the grazing O-line will need to be to blame on this one. Marshawn never even had a chance to get his hands on the ball before being smeared to oblivion.

Side note - In ultra slow motion you can clearly see one of the interior lineman dig out a wedgie just after the snap, then sniff his fingers. (all comments made in this post are made to display complete discontent to the O-line, and I approve this message)

I had the unfortunate pleasure of TIVOing this game, and just re-watched this play, just to see which one of you was right, you know, just for funsies. here's my analysis as I watch this play unfold in slow motion -

1. Snap of the ball, - O-line looks like field cows grazing as a stampede of defenders pass them unannounced

2. JP - trying to avoid said stampede tries to complete the exchange to marshawn.

3. Marshawn tries to receive said hand off while simultaneously getting punched in the eye socket(embellishment for comedic purposes) by stampeding defensive player.

Conclusion - as I now finish off my analysis, and cleaning out the open bag of cheese puffs left out from last night(MMmmmm nice and stale) both marshawn and JP were executing the run play as designed, but the grazing O-line will need to be to blame on this one. Marshawn never even had a chance to get his hands on the ball before being smeared to oblivion.

Side note - In ultra slow motion you can clearly see one of the interior lineman dig out a wedgie just after the snap, then sniff his fingers. (all comments made in this post are made to display complete discontent to the O-line, and I approve this message)

Funny post :lol:

:lol: Good one, j!