Is anyone here or know of a good interior painting service?

zevo

My wife and I are moving into the new house this weekend. Anyways the lady that moved out apparently was smoking in the masterbathroom and closet and both rooms wreak of smoke. My wife is highly allergic and now she refuses to move her clothes into the closet until it gets painted. Does anyone here work for, own or can reccomend someone as it needs to be done asap. I left a few messages with a couple places and have not yet heard back! I would paint myself but I have to move and short on time! Thanks for any help!

I am located in East Amherst.

My wife and I are moving into the new house this weekend. Anyways the lady that moved out apparently was smoking in the masterbathroom and closet and both rooms wreak of smoke. My wife is highly allergic and now she refuses to move her clothes into the closet until it gets painted. Does anyone here work for, own or can reccomend someone as it needs to be done asap. I left a few messages with a couple places and have not yet heard back! I would paint myself but I have to move and short on time! Thanks for any help!

I am located in East Amherst.

In the short term, Buy some TSP (tri sodium phosphate) powder, mix per directions, and some 3M scrub sponges, and clean the surfaces. TSP is mildly irritating, so wear gloves and eye protection. It's not terribly harsh - it's a detergent. You can get it at grocery stores, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. 3 or 4 bucks max.

In any event, that has to be done before re-painting.

Have a pail of water to rinse the sponge, a step ladder to reach the ceiling, and paper towels to sop up. Figure on an hour to do the job.

There are any assortment of powders or solutions to apply to the carpeting and then vacuum it up to clean them.