Bills Vindicated by Week 6 Results

As it turned out the Bills had a great bye week. Many of us were disappointed with the play, the coaching and the overall a@@ kicking the Bills received in Arizona. However, Arizona beats Dallas and now sits 4-2. They are a legitimate playoff team in the NFC. Buffalo did not get beat by the old Cardinals! They got beat by a pretty good team after all. Washington loses to St. Louis at home. The Patsies lose to San Diego and the G men lose to the Browns! I am pretty sure I would be way more mad if I was a Redskins or a Giants fan. Should Buffalo beat San Diego this week, week 5 will be dust in the wind.

As it turned out the Bills had a great bye week. Many of us were disappointed with the play, the coaching and the overall a@@ kicking the Bills received in Arizona. However, Arizona beats Dallas and now sits 4-2. They are a legitimate playoff team in the NFC. Buffalo did not get beat by the old Cardinals! They got beat by a pretty good team after all. Washington loses to St. Louis at home. The Patsies lose to San Diego and the G men lose to the Browns! I am pretty sure I would be way more mad if I was a Redskins or a Giants fan. Should Buffalo beat San Diego this week, week 5 will be dust in the wind.

Hey Mike. What kind of stuff do you paint?

Anyway...welcome aboard!

Last week was a good one for the Bills. They gained a bit without playing. Can't argue with that. Tough game ahead though.