Say it ain't so, Pasta Joe!

KD in CA

Not that I put much stock in what Hillary says as fact, or that even she could predict what she will feel like four or eight years from now, but surely if she said she had intentions of running for President, the press and the right would jump all over it and say she doesn't want Obama, doesn't think he is going to win, etc. It was literally the only thing she could say, at this date, under these circumstances.

Clarence Thomas proved that skeletons in the closet don't keep you off the court. I'd prefer her becoming Senate Majority Leader.

not like this from when she was on the Watergate team...

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

not like this from when she was on the Watergate team...

Yeah but that happened a long time ago. I was only 8 at the time, that shouldn't matter now. Her association with Sen. Ted Kennedy’s and the Chappaquiddick affair shouldn't matter now either. Its not like she hung around with known terrorists or anything. Cant we look forward?

Yeah but that happened a long time ago. I was only 8 at the time, that shouldn't matter now. Her association with Sen. Ted Kennedy’s and the Chappaquiddick affair shouldn't matter now either. Its not like she hung around with known terrorists or anything. Cant we look forward?

read the damn article, it's not who she associated with, it's what she did, she broke the law

Not that I put much stock in what Hillary says as fact, or that even she could predict what she will feel like four or eight years from now, but surely if she said she had intentions of running for President, the press and the right would jump all over it and say she doesn't want Obama, doesn't think he is going to win, etc. It was literally the only thing she could say, at this date, under these circumstances.

Of course the right would jump on that if she said she was going to run again because at this point she doesn't have to say anything. She could say this is not the time to be thinking about what's going to happen in four years. We have a lot of work to do now. Can't politicians keep their !@#$ing mouths shut?

read the damn article, it's not who she associated with, it's what she did, she broke the law

Again, its not like she went to church and listened to sermons for 20 years from a Pastor telling her racist things and the spouting of radical hate America and such speeches or something or other. Christ, give her a break. If the media doest care why should you? :unsure:

Again, its not like she went to church and listened to sermons for 20 years from a Pastor telling her racist things and the spouting of radical hate America and such speeches or something or other. Christ, give her a break. If the media doest care why should you? :D

You are good man, keep it up brother!! :unsure:

She broke the law? What was she charged with? Did she serve time or was there a plea bargain? Interesting that your information comes from a website that also sells a Hillary toilet bowl brush. :angry:

She broke the law? What was she charged with? Did she serve time or was there a plea bargain? Interesting that your information comes from a website that also sells a Hillary toilet bowl brush. :angry:

She obstructed justice by removing and hiding files pertaining to the case, and then writing a fraudulent brief. Just because she wasn't charged doesn't mean that she didn't break the law. If Nixon hadn't resigned, things would likely have been much different for Hillary.

You don't have to believe it, I'm just saying if she was being confirmed by congress for supreme court, this undoubtedly would come up and I have to believe Zeifman would testify. You think it's all made up?

She obstructed justice by removing and hiding files pertaining to the case, and then writing a fraudulent brief. Just because she wasn't charged doesn't mean that she didn't break the law. If Nixon hadn't resigned, things would likely have been much different for Hillary.

You don't have to believe it, I'm just saying if she was being confirmed by congress for supreme court, this undoubtedly would come up and I have to believe Zeifman would testify. You think it's all made up?

If she wasn't charged, then any alledged evidence you refer to is speculative and hearsay. I'm sure Vince Foster's death would be brought up also. Throw all the mud and hope something sticks.

Right, the media has completely ignored the Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright memes.

You know what really cracks me up? The idea that this liberal media doesn't bring up or care about the Ayers thing. I have been watching CNN and FOX and MSNBC a lot in the last week or two, and all three of them bring Ayers up every single hour.

They constantly asked about him and how it will or if it should affect the election and Obama. When the Reverend Wright thing came up, all the left liberal media did was play those same clips over and over and over and over. Then they almost always had one left leaning person and one right leaning person to discuss it. They played that story into the ground for weeks and asked every question you could ask about it for weeks. Obama answered the same questions over and over and over about it, and each time he gave basically the same answer: Yes, those things are deplorable, yes I heard him say some questionable things but never those things or close to those things. But now the other side says no one ever asks about it and Obama never has to answer for it. The same thing with Ayers. They bring it up all the time all day long. And then they ask do we talk about it too much, is it still a legitimate question to ask, and they discuss that into the ground.

I guess you're supposed to ask and answer the same question 186 times or "no one on the left has bothered to ask it".