Discord among pats*?

Beerball

At the end of Sunday’s first half, according to an eyewitness, offensive coordinator Josh McDaniel approached Belichick while walking off the field and engaged in a heated dialogue that appeared to be contentious.

McDaniel: I want my Brady! :thumbsup:

“There were a handful of plays that caused us a lot of trouble and unfortunately, it very much overrode the other plays, which we were competitive on,” Belichick told reporters in Foxborough, Mass. “I don’t think the competitiveness of the game was reflected in the score.”

That’s an interesting take for someone whose team was down 30-3 with 10:50 remaining in the game and had been outgained 357 to 172 yards to that point

linkage

At the end of Sunday’s first half, according to an eyewitness, offensive coordinator Josh McDaniel approached Belichick while walking off the field and engaged in a heated dialogue that appeared to be contentious.

That's hilarious, considering they were following that with the cameras on TV. Anybody who was watching the game at that point would be an eyewitness. Was Silver actually watching the game? If so, he wouldn't have had to say "according to an eyewitness." Some credibility issues, there...

That's hilarious, considering they were following that with the cameras on TV. Anybody who was watching the game at that point would be an eyewitness. Was Silver actually watching the game? If so, he wouldn't have had to say "according to an eyewitness." Some credibility issues, there...

But can we fault a fellow for not watching a Pats* game, and just relying on the observations of others?

Nay, Sir...Nay! :unsure: