When will this country wake up?

Tyranny like this is what concerns me about the Leftist Dem's taking control of Congress and the Executive. People think it can't happen...they're wrong.
It happened here in Australia...Canada too....Not too far away in the USA if you ask me. Soon we will have to pledge .."All Hail Obama" :(

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think having more than two main parties making up the bulk of the legislative and executive branches would be nothing but a good thing. The two party system has evolved into nothing more than a band of thieves who care more about the party line and lining thier own pockets than making things better for the people.

That being said, terms limits would help greatly, IMO. But ain't no way they'll vote themselves out of office. I don't see that happening...

I did my part today. I mailed my absentee ballot. I didn't vote for Obama, and I didn't vote for McCain either. Same with Congress. I actaully have a decent Congresscritter in Darryl Issa, but fug him...I voted Libertarian. He'll most likely get re-elected anyway, but this was a protest vote.

And I actually agree with EII-people will get off their arses when they either can't afford to buy their Hotpockets or the store can't get them. Better be ready, I am...better safe than sorry I always say.

You are a good man...

Vote for Barr!!!!!!!!

I really do not know why the Dems turned their party to communism. And I see that most of them on this board do not deny it.

Anyway McCain's surge is on Obama 49 McCain 47

Sweet music eh Boomer? We always just sit back and watch them give empty promises and emplode with contraversy. Did you see Obama's nervous laugh response at last nights debate. Out of answers Obama. Yeah I thought so. :lol: