Obama's 95% Illusion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt luck you have what you have it was hard work. Individual responsibility is where its at. Communism does not work , it is a dream even Lenin admitted that before he died.

Neither does individual responsibility work when it comes to economics, especially when what you are good at make a lot of money unless you are a good business person as well. Free Markets are a farce, never has been one, always ends up with a small cadre that gets control wealth. What makes America great is that through innovation, government intervention and pure stubbornness, we find ways to break up these oligarchies and we are a diversified economy. Once again, balance, both sides have points but in pure form, neither side works because human nature can corrupt any form.

Government and people need to change it up regularly and remain vigilant. If the Messiah doesn't work out then you can always go back to McSame. Either way it will be different. If only someone really crazy like Ron Paul was seriously in the mix then we could actually put the establishment's feet to the fire, if only because of the skizoidness of the whole thing.

Neither does individual responsibility work when it comes to economics, especially when what you are good at make a lot of money unless you are a good business person as well. Free Markets are a farce, never has been one, always ends up with a small cadre that gets control wealth. What makes America great is that through innovation, government intervention and pure stubbornness, we find ways to break up these oligarchies and we are a diversified economy. Once again, balance, both sides have points but in pure form, neither side works because human nature can corrupt any form.

Government and people need to change it up regularly and remain vigilant. If the Messiah doesn't work out then you can always go back to McSame. Either way it will be different. If only someone really crazy like Ron Paul was seriously in the mix then we could actually put the establishment's feet to the fire, if only because of the skizoidness of the whole thing.

Ron Paul , now there is an idea , government would come to a halt for a while That would be ok :(

Ayers and Wrights views have not changed.

You know.. I'll take your damn bait.. and re-hash old arguement from news long past. When really we should be talking about Palins ethics violation findings from this weekend. Since that is new news.

You people took a quote from Wright who had hate directed at the current goverment administraion to a new level of "overrated". (not to mention, out of context.. if you read the whole thing)

Wright does hate america any more than Pat Robertson of Falwell do..

http://www.actupny.org/YELL/falwell.html

So Pat Robertson hates America. It's true, I have a link.

Can we talk about Palin breaking the law now?

Name one lie that Obama has told about Ayers or Wright.

He said he would never separate his connection from Wright or his church, he did.

He said he only knows Ayers from a board of directors, which is a lie. Michelle and Ayers went out for talks, Obama was at his house.

The man is a flat-out liar:

In Obama's own words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxYmkjuTdDc

I'm curious. How could any Jew vote for Obama. Are there any Jews here that are voting for Obama? :nana:

Or Jew haters for that matter. Because its obvious that voting for Obama could hurt the security of Israel.

Let me clear, no preconditions on your endorsement of a man that would have no preconditions in meeting with the ultimate Jew hater.

So "balance" means robbing people who actually work hard enough to create jobs for other people and giving endless tax credits to the stupid and lazy?

That's a great plan for long term viability.

You know Boom... You better run... Or you might get blown up when the chickens come home to roost.

:nana::P

What in the heck is everybody scared of? My God.

:lol::lol:

What makes you think myself or anyone else is scared. I do not like the communist view. Scared no , pi$$ed yes.I have worked long and hard for what I have and I do not want the govt. telling I have to give it to some one else thats my choice. I have been shot at before obviously they were a poor shot.

He said he would never separate his connection from Wright or his church, he did.

He said he only knows Ayers from a board of directors, which is a lie. Michelle and Ayers went out for talks, Obama was at his house.

The man is a flat-out liar:

In Obama's own words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxYmkjuTdDc

Oh Ya!!? Keating, Keating, Keating, Timmons, Vogler, Keating!

So "balance" means robbing people who actually work hard enough to create jobs for other people and giving endless tax credits to the stupid and lazy?

Oh KD, you must be smokin some that good river valley mother nature again. Give it up and read my post again when your of clear mind....Dude!

Notice how it is tax CREDITS, not CUTS. He'll take if from you, hold it interest free, then give it back if he doesn't come up with a reason to have to suspend the credits.