Obama's 95% Illusion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear God, please let Obama win this election. PLEASE. Its what this country NEEDS!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1223856516...=googlenews_wsj

CHOOO CHOOO!! :(

There already is a $4,000 tax credit for college tuition. It starts to lessen if you have a COMBINED family income of $60,000. :lol:

I agree that Obama will be a nightmare, but Mc Cain is also a disaster. Remember, he voted against the Bush tax cuts as well as drilling in Alaska. His major concerns seem to be election finance reform, steroids in baseball (did he chair the committee?), and ushering illegal aliens into America. Sarah Palin is a much better candidate than Mc Cain imo.

If Obama wins, the repubs have themselves to blame for supporting people like Mc Cain and Schmuckabee in the primaries, while turning their backs on Rudy.

Why would you post something so stupid? Seriously, are you that worked up about this election?

You don't see that BUSH and PALIN are basically the same?

I have a ton more respect for McCain... They really pulled one over on you Bill.

And yes... I am worked up because people are not better off than 8 years ago... This country has gone to hell in a handbasket the last 8.

I have a ton more respect for McCain... They really pulled one over on you Bill.

And yes... I am worked up because people are not better off than 8 years ago... This country has gone to hell in a handbasket the last 8.

Obama's going to save us all. :thumbsup:

No, I do not. I think that Palin would be a breath of fresh air compared to Bush. As a politician to represent me, I have no respect at all for McCain. Perhaps you are the one they are "pulling one over on."

No, I do not. I think that Palin would be a breath of fresh air compared to Bush. As a politician to represent me, I have no respect at all for McCain. Perhaps you are the one they are "pulling one over on."

Bush was a breath of "fresh air" in 2000... How quickly you forget.

Splain something Lucy... What do you think she would do different than Bush?

And no Obama is not the savior... He won't save anything... He is a "correction" to what has happened the last 8 years and the path of destruction we have been heading down. That is a big difference from "savior."

The funny thing to me is, that Bush has made an incredible amount of mistakes and bad moves over these last years. Even a large share of his most ardent supporters seem to think so. He's been a disaster, and if he just tossed a coin on each decision he made, he would have been 10x better. And George Bush is a combination of Stephen Hawking, William Buckley and George Will compared to Sarah Palin.

And no Obama is not the savior... He won't save anything... He is a "correction" to what has happened the last 8 years and the path of destruction we have been heading down.

Why, because you and a few other brainwashed leftists on this board think so? You would be singing the same tired tune if Hillary was the nominee, and frankly that is about all I need to know.

The funny thing to me is, that Bush has made an incredible amount of mistakes and bad moves over these last years. Even a large share of his most ardent supporters seem to think so. He's been a disaster, and if he just tossed a coin on each decision he made, he would have been 10x better. And George Bush is a combination of Stephen Hawking, William Buckley and George Will compared to Sarah Palin.

Please answer this question. What in Obama's past leads you think he will be able to "correct" this country. He has limited experience in politics. From looking at his record, there is nothing there that even hints he has the capacity to be able to fix this country. What do you see that I don't?

Why, because you and a few other brainwashed leftists on this board think so? You would be singing the same tired tune if Hillary was the nominee, and frankly that is about all I need to know.

So you're one of the 10% of the country that thinks we're headed in the right direction and/or Bush did a good job? :thumbsup:

Please answer this question. What in Obama's past leads you think he will be able to "correct" this country. He has limited experience in politics. From looking at his record, there is nothing there that even hints he has the capacity to be able to fix this country. What do you see that I don't?

Reality?

He has twelve years experience in politics.

And the same in McCain's almost 30?

NewsFlash: McCain is not exactly the best at financial reform... Hit an ATM... Odds are you are still paying for the S&L debacle.

I am not argueing you on that. Because I think Mcsame is just as bad as Obama. Don't you ever get tired of being played like pawns from these parties? Wake up! They DO NOT have the countries best interest at heart. No matter how great they speak or how many years they were held captive. THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF! Both sides, not just one, but both.