Romo out for a month

Albany,n.y.

Cowboys are going to drop some now, so much for the dream season.

I won't say they will be better with Johnson but now they will have to run the ball more with Barber and Jones, they'll control the clock and the tempo of the game with the occasional pass to TO and Witten.

Egos will take a back seat and they'll do what they were supposed to do from the beginning, feature Barber as the workhorse.

I won't say they will be better with Johnson but now they will have to run the ball more with Barber and Jones, they'll control the clock and the tempo of the game with the occasional pass to TO and Witten.

Egos will take a back seat and they'll do what they were supposed to do from the beginning, feature Barber as the workhorse.

Tell that to TO.

Hey, if anyone can handle the adversity, I think it is Wade, as he is very even keeled. I guess we will see. (I hope they sink like a boulder.)

Tell that to TO.

Hey, if anyone can handle the adversity, I think it is Wade, as he is very even keeled. I guess we will see. (I hope they sink like a boulder.)

I know it will be hard for Wade to handle TO, but now he has a valid excuse to do so. This injury might be a blessing in disguisde for Wade.

I know it will be hard for Wade to handle TO, but now he has a valid excuse to do so. This injury might be a blessing in disguisde for Wade.

As The Dean said, BJ may make fewer bonehead plays. Once cowfans get over the initial shock, they may realize that BJ has done nothing but play well as a backup. He's steady, makes good decisions, and usually minimizes mistakes - kinda the anti-Romo. I could easily see him keeping the Cowboys right on pace.

There goes my lead in my fantasy league standings. :thumbsup:

I have him in 3 other leagues, thank god I have Rogers as my back up.

From watching almost every Dallas game i have to say that Romo makes some horrible plays. His mechanics are terrible. Always throws off the back foot and should have about 6 more INT's than he has.

Some plays are favreian others are Losmanian. :beer: