Dolfelon streak

dib

is over. After a week of reading about how the Felons are going to the playoffs it was a joy to read how much they stink this morning.

Hey DIB, I shot over to BLOWKAMPERS after my round on Sunday and was able to catch the the 4th qtr. That place was jammed with Fins trash and they were loving it up when Brown scored that late go ahead TD.

There was no better feeling than watching Shaub run that ball in the end zone. It almost felt like i was at the stadium.

You going this year?

Hey DIB, I shot over to BLOWKAMPERS after my round on Sunday and was able to catch the the 4th qtr. That place was jammed with Fins trash and they were loving it up when Brown scored that late go ahead TD.

There was no better feeling than watching Shaub run that ball in the end zone. It almost felt like i was at the stadium.

You going this year?

I went there too but there was an hour and twenty minute wait so I left.

Found myself at Quarterdeck surrounded by aqua and orange, they didnt appreciate it when Houston scored and I came out of my seat screaming.

Trying to decide about going to Dolfelon stadium to see the Bills

I went there too but there was an hour and twenty minute wait so I left.

Found myself at Quarterdeck surrounded by aqua and orange, they didnt appreciate it when Houston scored and I came out of my seat screaming.

Trying to decide about going to Dolfelon stadium to see the Bills

man Qdeck is such a sh-t hole now. BLOWKAMPERS is nice, friggin TV's everywhere and the bar talent was not half bad, just get rid of the Fin trash and it would be a great spot. May get about 20 buddies and go up there for the Bills/Fins game in Toronto.

PM me if you are going to the game down here.

This was the game of the week here on the Sport+ channel. Saw most of the game, frankly a Fish W 'd have really been unfair. Without those dumb turnovers the Texans 'd have won that game easily. The last Texans drive was just great to watch for any fish hater!! You KNEW they 'll end in the end zone. That last play by Schaub was just a beauty! Not impressed at all by that Fish team. If we lose vs those guys we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

man Qdeck is such a sh-t hole now. BLOWKAMPERS is nice, friggin TV's everywhere and the bar talent was not half bad, just get rid of the Fin trash and it would be a great spot. May get about 20 buddies and go up there for the Bills/Fins game in Toronto.

PM me if you are going to the game down here.

the QD on University?

the QD on University?

Both. the one in Sawgrass is terrible. At least the one on Univ gets some college chix. Have you been to geronimos lately? That place is crawling with them at night. plus the food is great and they through up about 20 flat screens. You should check it out.

That place was jammed with Fins trash and they were loving it up when Brown scored that late go ahead TD.

Funny thing about Fish fans. Despite whatever is happening in their game, if they're winning, they will give you a load of crap like there's no tomorrow. They will give you crap right up to the moment that Schaub started running the draw and got the ball into the endzone, at which point they shut down and zip up like a compact umbrella, and quietly try to sneak out of the bar in hopes no one is noticing them.

Funny thing about Fish fans. Despite whatever is happening in their game, if they're winning, they will give you a load of crap like there's no tomorrow. They will give you crap right up to the moment that Schaub started running the draw and got the ball into the endzone, at which point they shut down and zip up like a compact umbrella, and quietly try to sneak out of the bar in hopes no one is noticing them.

You could hear a pin drop in that place. Sweet sweet silence.