Cleveland ties Philly

KD in CA

See my previous post.... 

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=7364

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

82925[/snapback]

It's so bad. The best part is, they actually switched TO the Browns game after the Giants lost. Watched them march down to the 20 and then suddenly, they switch back to the 'studio' so that Bradshaw can make some stupid fuggin comments, then they pump commercial after commercial, then do pre game for the next one.

Now I know they can't pre empt the second game, but there was AT LEAST five more minutes of the game they could have shown and still had time for commercials. Just awful. NFL + Networks = :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

of course, Fox gave us 5 minutes of commercials and some idiot pre game blather on the Dallas game instead of showing it.

82917[/snapback]

I thought you meant the game was over and it was a tie!

Get Sunday Ticket on DirecTV. Add a TiVo and you'll be in football Nirvana (sans Bills games that is :( ).

CW

It's so bad.  The best part is, they actually switched TO the Browns game after the Giants lost.  Watched them march down to the 20 and then suddenly, they switch back to the 'studio' so that Bradshaw can make some stupid fuggin comments, then they pump commercial after commercial, then do pre game for the next one.

Now I know they can't pre empt the second game, but there was AT LEAST five more minutes of the game they could have shown and still had time for commercials.  Just awful.  NFL + Networks =  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

82943[/snapback]

I saw that too. Foxsports sucks! They sucked covering the Baseball Division series. They milked every second to indunate us with commericals- to the point where we missed the first pitch many times. It was mostly promos for other Fox shows. Then their was schedule overlaps- where the two games were competing against one another. I hate Fox sports. Well at least they showed some football. CBS showed an infomerical at 1:00. WTF? Good thing they spent all that $ for football rights.

CBS showed an infomerical at 1:00.  WTF?  Good thing they spent all that $ for football rights.

That's probably not CBS' fault. There's some weird rules where a home team gets to have the only game shown locally or something like that. I dno't remember the details, but it frequently results in one station having to show an infomertial instead of football. The local networks have a LOT of clout apparantly...

Similar rule was passed this year in that you can't watch the NFL Sunday Ticket broadcast of a game if it's being shown on a local channel. Lame.

CW