is del rio on the hot seat?

if any one else is catching this jax/denver game, we're watching del rio hand over a 14 point lead helf way through the 4th

Well, they beat Denver, in Denver...so I'm guessing his job is safe. Just guessing, of course.

He lost half of his fourteen point lead and you want him to keep his job?? Fire 'em before the the ship completely capsizes.

Nothing like jumping ship just in case it sinks. I mean hey you never know, they do get icebergs in Jacksonville once in a while don't they?

Alot of reports are saying Marvin Lewis will be fired this week.

The Bungals are 0 and 6 now. He probably should be fired. Which is a shame because he is a great coach. When his guys bought in, they made the playoffs. Then they all quit on him. The Bungals poor drafting of poor character guys hurt them, and coach Lewis, badly. He deserved better. He also should have put Ocho in his place early on.

I have no doubt he'll get another shot somewhere else.

The Bungals are 0 and 6 now. He probably should be fired. Which is a shame because he is a great coach. When his guys bought in, they made the playoffs. Then they all quit on him. The Bungals poor drafting of poor character guys hurt them, and coach Lewis, badly. He deserved better. He also should have put Ocho in his place early on.

I have no doubt he'll get another shot somewhere else.

Is this a Crayonzesque level? The guy would get outcoached by Rich Kotite.

As for Del Rio what specifically did he do? I pretty much always like what I see from a coaching standpoint when I watch Jax games. That they're not realizing expectations this year I think has a lot to do with their talent level being overrated as a result of previously overachieving. Their biggest strength is at one of the least important positions in RB, they have zero playmakers on the perimeter, a still young QB, no pass-rushers, and their OL is no great shakes even when healthy which they're not. I like that he has some gamble in him too in a coaching world that is way too conservative.

As for Del Rio what specifically did he do? I pretty much always like what I see from a coaching standpoint when I watch Jax games. That they're not realizing expectations this year I think has a lot to do with their talent level being overrated as a result of previously overachieving. Their biggest strength is at one of the least important positions in RB, they have zero playmakers on the perimeter, a still young QB, no pass-rushers, and their OL is no great shakes even when healthy which they're not. I like that he has some gamble in him too in a coaching world that is way too conservative.

I don't know who you blame for the Jags disappointing start (it is still pretty early), but Greggo's defense is a shell of what they looked like last year. Was Stroud that key to them? Did Gregg have anything to do with getting rid of all the "fat guys" like he did in Buffalo? As for Del Rio, I agree, I like him as a coach.