Well, at least we'll see what Losman can do

nodnarb

anyone else mildly sad, in a football sorta way?

damn, I wish Drew would/could be successful.

Our D played EXCELLENT ball again. They must be so frustrated.

Hello JP. Do something. Hopefully he'll be phased in.

5 conference losses = no playoffs. And it's only October.

If it's not the coaching, doesn't it HAVE to be Drew? If it's not Drew, doesn't it HAVE to be coaching? We stink because of some bad luck with the schedule, many bad Ref calls, many mental errors, many dropped passes, and Drew Bledsoe mistakes and limitations.

I don't think it's all Drew, I mean...Two picks off of balls our WRs should have had. But he's a BIG part of the problem. Even though he can make great throws, he makes AS MANY if not MORE boneheaded throws. That TD Moulds dropped was so badly behind him Moulds had no chance. Easy throw, too. But there's little point in listing all the instances...1 and fuggin 5, guys. And this one...ugh...Deion Sander's coming out party...it doesn't get any worse. That's like puking on a turd.

If the Bills don't put in Losman, how are they going to keep the boos at bay? How will they sell out those Zona tickets?

I don't think it's all Drew, I mean...Two picks off of balls our WRs should have had. But he's a BIG part of the problem.

82904[/snapback]

I agree with pretty much everything you said except the above. That goal line INT didn't go off Evans hands. Watch the replay, the ball is throws slightly behind Evans and the LB sticks his hand in and knocks the ball up. If the ball is thrown on target, in front of Evans, it's a TD.

Wow, three picks are not DB's fault yet you stevestojan on him?    :(

82933[/snapback]

Three picks not his fault? You mean the ball that was WAY over WM head that was picked wasn't his fault? WM didn't even get a hand on it, it went over his head and tipped off the fingertips of the Raven behind him (it was so high that the defender BEHIND WM could't get more than a finger on it!) You mean that the ball he threw behind Lee Evans that the LB got his hand on wasn't Drew's fault? I'm assuming that you're counting the throw into double coverage...

Three picks not his fault?  You mean the ball that was WAY over WM head that was picked wasn't his fault?  WM didn't even get a hand on it, it went over his head and tipped off the fingertips of the Raven behind him (it was so high that the defender BEHIND WM could't get more than a finger on it!)  You mean that the ball he threw behind Lee Evans that the LB got his hand on wasn't Drew's fault?  I'm assuming that you're counting the throw into double coverage...

82948[/snapback]

I think The O line would look a lot better with a different Q.B. behind it. Bledsoe must go.