Bob Sanders-Colts

Colts are short money due to paying Manning mucho $$$$ and are being frugal to squeeze every dollar including wanting longer contracts.

When I went up to Erie for the weekend of the first preseason game, he was at this club we went to. He was there with my cousin, a HS teammate and good friend of his. Nice guy; I just hope he gets a deal worked out soon and gets into camp. This is not helping him.

I should know this living in Indy but do not.  Does anyone know why the Colts second round pick is still holding out?  This makes zero sense to me!!

Any input would be appreciated.

5757[/snapback]

The Colts are being very "Polian-esque" about this draft pick and negotiations - hence, living in Indy does not make it any easier to find out why he is not in camp. I have been here 12 years and this is typical of Polian - remember him in Buffalo - I do and this compares.

Injury + $ demanded + stubborn GM = holdout.

Pretty simple.

When I went up to Erie for the weekend of the first preseason game, he was at this club we went to.  He was there with my cousin, a HS teammate and good friend of his.  Nice guy; I just hope he gets a deal worked out soon and gets into camp.  This is not helping him.

5804[/snapback]

speaking of players from erie, did you see cliff crosby of the chiefs pick off a pass in the endzone last night?

Archived