Since the crack has apparently hit the water supply in Bills Nation

Kipers Hair

Definitely got to move JP - he's in the prime of his career and no doubt an upgrade for most teams out there...(and forget the fact that Edwards is seeing starz - remember, we're high on crack here...), so how about JP with any of the following;

- To Detroit for Roy Williams - OK we throw in a 5th and the rights to Levy as a GM

- To KC for Tony Gonzalez - maybe this one is not so nuts

- To Tampa for a draft pick - you know Gruden can't help himself...

Since Ellis has been annointed a pash rushing demon and Schoeble has been sucking Ralph's teet for 2 seasons too long, off he goes;

- To the NY Giants (who love the DE's), for the disgruntled Plexico who undoubtedly will compliment Evans better than...well anyone.

- To the Cowboys for a second rounder - formed TCU standout comes home - makes for great story line

- To San Diego for Darren Sproels - They need to replace the injured Marrimen and we can't seem to get enough return men...

Let's face it, the market is crashing like a crack whore at sun up, I say we sell Yobouty at the peak of his career, (we could not have been all wrong - he really must suck, so sell high!);

- To Clevand for Winslow - they need DB's and Winslow will appreciate the fine health care of WNY...plus I think there is a plce to jump his motorcycle just outside of Honeye Falls...great draw for him.

- To the Cowboys for TO - they're gonig to lose A Jones and TO would be great lined up next to Evans...No?

This one is tough, but I think some folks think Fred Jackson is a better every down player than Mershawn - so screw the dreadlocked, felony driving gold toothed bastard, I say move him,

- To Baltimore, where they can institute a Wildcat offense with Willis and Mershawn -we'll take the maligned Todd Heap and Mark Clayton thank you. Upgrade right?

- To Greenbay for AJ Hawk - they really loved him in the last draft and we could move POZ to the weakside....WOW what a LB Corp...

Second thought...maybe we just pick up a free agent LB to hedge shortage in talent and let our guys mature...yes?

At the end of the year JP is a UFA. As a QB, he will make almost no impact, this year, for any team, as he missed all of the activity leading up to the season, and won't know the playbook.

So, you are suggesting that team trade for a QB that they won't use this year, who likely walks away at the end of the year.

Simply an idea that has about zero merit.

At the end of the year JP is a UFA. As a QB, he will make almost no impact, this year, for any team, as he missed all of the activity leading up to the season, and won't know the playbook.

So, you are suggesting that team trade for a QB that they won't use this year, who likely walks away at the end of the year.

Simply an idea that has about zero merit.

...which makes it exactly as valuable as the other posts on this board floating Madden-inspired trade ideas.