Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Who should the Bills make a move for...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. which player?

• TJ
    • Tony G
    • Vernon D
    • stand pat

I voted to stand pat. I'm not a big fan of trades when it comes to football. I'm not as down on Royal as others are.

TJ is only gonna play for this year then bolt for a big money deal, besides we don't need him.

TG will cost us a lot of money and while still effective, he's on the downside of his career.

VD is a bust.

If I had to pick a trade, I'd go with TG.

Id stand pat...but it all depends on what any of those players would cost the Bills...I think 1 more draft and the Bills could be up there with the elite teams..see my sig for who Id pick

I would take most of those guys over our 1st 3 picks from this draft, McKelvin, Hardy and Ellis. WHat have they done for us lately? :) Draft picks are overrated. Last year was a different story.

Why isn't Pac Man listed?

I think Norelco owns the rights to PacMan and they don't like Bills's owner Ralph Wilstone. OTOH, I think one, if not both, of the Mario Brothers are available (unfortunately, they aren't Super) and Nickelodeon is probably ready to deal.

But, I'd make a move for Bamm-Bamm Rubble, one of the strongest little men in the game. Sure he's past his prime, but still plays like a kid. I think he'd like Buffalo, as it is similar to his hometown of Bedrock and owner Wilstone is supposed to be a lot like his father Hank Barbera.

I would take most of those guys over our 1st 3 picks from this draft, McKelvin, Hardy and Ellis. WHat have they done for us lately? :) Draft picks are overrated. Last year was a different story.

Pleeeease tell me this is understated sarcasm? :sick:

hmm...I dont agree fully with your statement...first I think its a bit early to say "what have they done for us lately"..we're only 5 games into the season and they are rookies...what did you expect to see - Hardy with 550 yards and 10 TD's, Ellis with 12 sacks and 2 INT's or maybe McKelvin with 4 KR TD's 3 INT's 2 sacks?...I would like to see what Ellis can do in real games as-well, but he falls under that stupid rule that teams can only have so many players dressed for a game...by the way I could never understand that rule...if your allowed 53 players why cant you use all 53...anyways...he dosent contribute to special teams so he has to sit...I'm wondering what the Bills are gonna do with him next season...if he still cant play special teams, who are they gonna let go next season to let Ellis play that they couldnt have gotten rid of this season?...Hardy is doing fine I think..yes he could be used more , but I think hes fine..hes getting better every game and hes working hard according to chris's blog...remember WR takes almost 3 years to adjust to NFL play...the only one out of the 3 I'm not really high on is McKelvin...not that I think hes bad or anything , but more because I dont think Bills needed him and could have used the #1 pick better...I believe Bills would have been fine going with McGee, Greer, Youboty, James and Corner..Buffalo allready has enough returners with McGee, Parrish and now we see Jackson can return as-well...kind of reminds me of the Miami Ted Ginn JR. pick wich we all laughed at, well the whole world laughed at it except the Miami FO and Ted Ginn and his family...But still even saying all that hes still doing fine as the #4 CB or maybe hes tied for #3 with Youboty, not sure.

Pleeeease tell me this is understated sarcasm? :)

It is either sarcasm, or one of the dumbest posts ever, on TSW (and that's really saying something). So, he'd rather have "most of those guys" than three rookie players. Well, three guys were mentioned, so let's say "most" equals two. TJ and TG are two NFL stars that have a combined 18+ years of service in the NFL. So, he'd rather have them than three raw rookies. Duh!

The part that is crazy, of course is "WHat have they done for us lately? thumbdown.gif Draft picks are overrated." Can you compare the contribution of NFL rookies (any of them) to seasoned stars?

So, I have to believe it was sarcasm. But, if that's the case, Stussy is throwing around a lot of sarcasm on the board, today.

The part that is crazy, of course is "WHat have they done for us lately? thumbdown.gif Draft picks are overrated." Can you compare the contribution of NFL rookies (any of them) to seasoned stars?

come on....five weeks is CLEARLY enough time for a rookie to prove he's not a bust.

:)

This team has been lacking a legitimate pass catching TE since Jay Riemersma left. This particular upgrade is LONG OVERDUE.

The last year or two with the Bills, Rearsmegma was a legitimate pass dropping TE, but I get your point.