Not just Obama

Well if that doesn't scare you, perhaps his middle name will, it's Robinette. Look it up. What, kind of terrorist name is that?!

What about her wacky children's name? There is no reason anyone should mock out the names in other cultures (especially African-American) after hearing the crazy names Palin gave her children!

:devil:

What about her wacky children's name? There is no reason anyone should mock out the names in other cultures (especially African-American) after hearing the crazy names Palin gave her children!

Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, Trig.

Come on those are the names of Alaskan secessionists if ever I saw one.

:devil:

This contest is all about feelings.:lol: Whos cares what whose name is , Obama is a fraud.

I could care less about names... I am just highlighting the hypocrisy when people bring up the wacky character debate in the middle of the worst economic crisis this country has seen in a long time.

You are so right. I think someone with lousy character would be the best person to get us out of this mess.

I realize that Obama sounds a lot like Osama, but this ticket gets even worse.

Think about Biden. No big deal right?

Think again

Bin Laden

Be careful when you vote.

Yeah a vote for Obama.Biden is a vote for Osama Bin Ladin. Its amazing what the right wing is trying to do at least McCain pissed all over the Arab comment however Ms Sarah seems to be stirring up the redneck crowd for sure

Yeah a vote for Obama.Biden is a vote for Osama Bin Ladin. Its amazing what the right wing is trying to do at least McCain pissed all over the Arab comment however Ms Sarah seems to be stirring up the redneck crowd for sure

Oh be reasonable. Its not all of the "right wing" there is a good amount of republicans that are reasonable and don't scream out "terrorist!" at a rally. If you are going to frown on the republicans for being biased and uneducated and unfair... you really have to be fair yourself.