Gonzalez Report

BillsVet

You can't have to big a bidding war with almost no time left on the clock, so hopefully TG is sitting here by thursday.

It might depend on who the competition is. If another AFC team (especially an AFC East team) is in play for TG, he may consider upping the ante for him.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might depend on who the competition is. If another AFC team (especially an AFC East team) is in play for TG, he may consider upping the ante for him.

No reason to blow up a deal over a spot or two if you have it in hand and it's what you expected.

I personally think that KC is on the phone right now letting TG know that he is going to the Bills, which would really make me happy. That type of talent showing up here would only validate our arrival and improve our team.

TG is 6'5" and 251 lbs, that's a freaking target and know commodity.

No reason to blow up a deal over a spot or two if you have it in hand and it's what you expected.

I personally think that KC is on the phone right now letting TG know that he is going to the Bills, which would really make me happy. That type of talent showing up here would only validate our arrival and improve our team.

TG is 6'5" and 251 lbs, that's a freaking target and know commodity.

SKOOB relax and have a snack and wait for the fireworks.

Strange note on Gonzo

The Chiefs announced Monday that they will honor Tony Gonzalez prior to their Week 7 game against the Titans after he broke Shannon Sharpe's record for the most receiving yards ever by a tight end.

That's pretty weird, considering Gonzalez could easily be traded on Tuesday. Gonzo broke Sharpe's record in Week 5. KC is currently coming off a bye.

Strange note on Gonzo

The Chiefs announced Monday that they will honor Tony Gonzalez prior to their Week 7 game against the Titans after he broke Shannon Sharpe's record for the most receiving yards ever by a tight end.

That's pretty weird, considering Gonzalez could easily be traded on Tuesday. Gonzo broke Sharpe's record in Week 5. KC is currently coming off a bye.

Gonzo is going to be represented by his agent at that event.

Ounce on it? Is Travis Henry involved in this trade as well?

I have got to get glasses. I have been correcting typos all morning. That one slipped...

TH. What a shame. I respected the way he used to put his shoulder down before going out of bounds.

I have to sign off and let my eyes adjust. I'm at San Diego State's computer lab. Great for eye adjustment.

I tell you what, If I'm Brandon, I'm working the full court press with KC and TG as we post. Having Mitchell call is a great idea. Have other Bills touch base with him, make it understood they think he's the missing piece.

Hell yeah! Ray Lewis is known to do this. He was calling up Deion Sanders and convinced him to unretire. He also phoned up Terrell Owens and got him over to Blatimore, albeit for only a day.

I say Trent gets on the horn and tells Tony he needs a TE to pass to, someone to catch all his passes. Butter him up!

I say send a half dozen Jills over to his place and win him over with some gentle persuasion.

Ummmmm, no. I'm not sure that would do it. We could do a lot better than the Jills. A better Toronto contribution to this would be maybe 10 hotties from Toronto over to his place. Then, he may be persuaded. Esp if 5 of the ten had accents!

Now, then, TG might bite.

Ummmmm, no. I'm not sure that would do it. We could do a lot better than the Jills. A better Toronto contribution to this would be maybe 10 hotties from Toronto over to his place. Then, he may be persuaded. Esp if 5 of the ten had accents!

Now, then, TG might bite.

Do you think he would bite all of them?