Anybody Watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?

Steely Dan

My brother has been trying to get me to watch that show and he lent me the first and second season DVD's. I started watching them last night and I watched 13 episodes and the special features. I'm going to watch the last three of season two today. They're like potato chips, you can't stop.

Here's the official website.

Here's a Wiki writeup.

It's about three guys who own a bar in a bad section of Philadelphia and the twin sister of Dennis.

The plots are mostly very un-PC.

Danny DeVito's character came in in season two. They were going to be canceled after season one unless they could get a star to join the cast. When Rob McElhenney asked DeVito to do it he found out DeVito was already a fan.

The three guys are relative unknowns and write all the scripts together. They are good friends. The girl who plays the character "Sweet Dee" is Kaitlin Olsen. People who watch Curb Your Enthusiasm will recognize her as Chery's sister.

Anyhoo, check it out. I'm sure a lot of people here are fans.

In one episode Sweet Dee and her brother Dennis try to get welfare by Dennis claiming he's a crack addict and his sister is retarded. :devil:

Absolutely!

I just saw one the other night when one of the guys fathers is getting out of prison and they believe that he is going to come and kill them upon his release, so they decide to fake their deaths.

Hilarity ensues.

Good times and it makes it better that I now reside in the city of Brotherly Shove and I can recognize a lot of the places they film.

Absolutely!

I just saw one the other night when one of the guys fathers is getting out of prison and they believe that he is going to come and kill them upon his release, so they decide to fake their deaths.

Hilarity ensues.

Good times and it makes it better that I now reside in the city of Brotherly Shove and I can recognize a lot of the places they film.

I'm recording the season four episodes. I don't want to watch them until I see all of season three first. My brother is going to lend me those too.

That link is effing funny as hell. Here it is for those who don't want to go back to the old thread.

:devil::lol::lol:

It's my favorite show currently on TV. Charlie is one of the best characters of all time. Go to hulu.com- it's free and legal- they have every episode, including this season's.

Thanks!!! You are AWESOME!!! I noticed that the fist episode in season 3 is marked 3:2 is there a 3:1?

Thanks!!! You are AWESOME!!! I noticed that the fist episode in season 3 is marked 3:2 is there a 3:1?

I'm not sure what you mean- here is the link to the always sunny full episode page-

http://www.hulu.com/search/It%27s+Always+S...mp;type=episode

Scroll down to find Season 3, Ep. 1- Mac & Dee find a dumpster baby... friggin classic!

I'm recording the season four episodes. I don't want to watch them until I see all of season three first. My brother is going to lend me those too.

That link is effing funny as hell. Here it is for those who don't want to go back to the old thread.

:devil::lol::lol:

You can always watch them at surfthechannel.com, too. The quality is not likely to be as good as you bro's, though.

You can always watch them at surfthechannel.com, too. The quality is not likely to be as good as you bro's, though.

Thanks but they all seem to only have a selected few from each season which makes sense. Why would anyone buy the DVD's if they gave them all away free. I think some are on line to tease.

Thanks but they all seem to only have a selected few from each season which makes sense. Why would anyone buy the DVD's if they gave them all away free. I think some are on line to tease.

Just to be clear, Surfthechannel doesn't host any videos. Users simply locate what is available on the Internet, and then post links to those videos. Episodes are likely to come and go, as they are added (or removed) from other sites.

Right now, every episode of the program is listed as having, at least, one valid link.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/televis...iladelphia.html

There were 7 episodes in Season 1, 10 in Season 2, 15 in Season 3 and 7, so far, this season.

Just to be clear, Surfthechannel doesn't host any videos. Users simply locate what is available on the Internet, and then post links to those videos. Episodes are likely to come and go, as they are added (or removed) from other sites.

Right now, every episode of the program is listed as having, at least, one valid link.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/televis...iladelphia.html

There were 7 episodes in Season 1, 10 in Season 2, 15 in Season 3 and 7, so far, this season.

Thanks but the link for season 3 episode 3 is bad and it says it's been removed and sends me to the same place I watched the first two. :devil:

Thanks but the link for season 3 episode 3 is bad and it says it's been removed and sends me to the same place I watched the first two. :devil:

Yup, that happens. In a day, or a week, it is likely to be replace with a working link.

Still, if you have the DVD's no reason to bother. But, you could get a head-start, if you wanted to.