Who is Sarah Palin?

pBills

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for telling me how it works in a state you've never actually set foot in. Once again, you're incredibly full of sh--.

:(:lol:

It is okay Darin, your day pass from the asylum is almost over... You will be back on meds soon!

And yes... I am telling you Einstein... So listen up... It is easier to work with 700,000 people than it is 5 times more that much. I don't have to step foot in your state.

Facts suck.

:(:lol:

It is okay Darin, your day pass from the asylum is almost over... You will be back on meds soon!

And yes... I am telling you Einstein... So listen up... It is easier to work with 700,000 people than it is 5 times more that much. I don't have to step foot in your state.

Facts suck.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. As usual.

I give that 1.5 out of 4 stars. Is everything OK? Your snarky retorts have much to be desired lately.

I will give Darin two stars... He does live in Alaska and doesn't even know what he is talking about.

Darin is just angry and bitter because I don't have to step foot in AK to tell him how it is, he can't reply no other intelligent way... Some where in the his small cranium, he actually believes it is equally as hard to work with 700,000 people than it is 3.5 million crammed into 1/10 (if not more) the area.

Keep trying Darin... You are falling flat on your face.

Where is H. Ross Perot when you need him?

Safe room? Someone watches too much television.

Who exactly is "they"? Or is this just another of those really smart tactics that you liberals use because you know deep down what a group of mindless losers you really are. Keep hiding behind your sloganeering and false sense of superiority. Meanwhile those you worship will continue driving the country off the proverbial cliff.

No safe room? Oh, so you live in the fortress?

You know, "they." Come on, you know, "them." The US Government. We're among friends. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). The black helicopters are coming soon.

Those I "worship?" You mean the United States? The Constitution? The Declaration of Independence? The republic? Capitalism? I don't know if I call it worship but I think it works fairly well. At least better than the other systems.

Why do you bad mouth all those things? Why is it that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Who exactly is "they"? Or is this just another of those really smart tactics that you liberals use because you know deep down what a group of mindless losers you really are. Keep hiding behind your sloganeering and false sense of superiority. Meanwhile those you worship will continue driving the country off the proverbial cliff.

How are you going to mention something being driven off a cliff without going into one of your amazing lemming riffs?

I wasn't acting as a moderator, so you're either confused, stupid, or unable to frame any valid retort so you have to go after a meaningless title. Big surprise you're an avid follower of the most corrupt party in American history.

There isn't a way to enlighten someone who's so dim.

Just as I thought punk :D Nothing to say, out of ideas, just on the offensive :unsure: