Value and improvement

ieatcrayonz

In any trade you need to improve your team and get value. This can be hard to do.

There has been a lot of bluster about Tony Gonzalez who could probably improve our team short term but would probably not provide long term value.

I see one huge opportunity to hit a home run. With T. McGee down I see an area in need of improvement. I also see a superstar who is probably available. Did anyone see how nervous Jerry Jones looked on ESPN? All of this because Pac Man Jones was talking some innocent smack with his bodyguard? I think Pac Man can be ours for Reggie Corner. Corner got a lot of good press and Jones may have noticed. Jones has an itchy trigger finger. With Jones our secondary will be lock down and our return game will be unstoppable. I don't really like the guy but like it when the Bills win games.

Corner might not be enough to get such a star player. I think that we should offer them Trent Edwards for Pac-Man.

The thing is, Edwards wears gloves (and of course he shouldn't), and Pac-Man doesn't, but he should because of all the fights he gets into at strip clubs. I wouldn't pull the trigger on the deal unless the gloves are included in the trade. Trent and his gloves for Pac-Man, with a glove clause written into the contract. Otherwise, why risk hand injury?

Corner might not be enough to get such a star player. I think that we should offer them Trent Edwards for Pac-Man.

The thing is, Edwards wears gloves (and of course he shouldn't), and Pac-Man doesn't, but he should because of all the fights he gets into at strip clubs. I wouldn't pull the trigger on the deal unless the gloves are included in the trade. Trent and his gloves for Pac-Man, with a glove clause written into the contract. Otherwise, why risk hand injury?

73.4% of porcelain dolls would make that trade but I wouldn't and neither would Dallas or the Bills. The Cowboys already have a pretty feminine QB and probably don't want to get even femininner at that position. The Bills would take Corner off the table if they offered Trent. Maybe Corner and JP would work because I'm sure there are dirty areas of Dallas.

Plus Pac Man and Trent could share the gloves. Trent while on offense and Pac-Man for D and special teams plays. It would teach sharing to Pac-Man which would help him gain character.

In any trade you need to improve your team and get value. This can be hard to do.

There has been a lot of bluster about Tony Gonzalez who could probably improve our team short term but would probably not provide long term value.

I see one huge opportunity to hit a home run. With T. McGee down I see an area in need of improvement. I also see a superstar who is probably available. Did anyone see how nervous Jerry Jones looked on ESPN? All of this because Pac Man Jones was talking some innocent smack with his bodyguard? I think Pac Man can be ours for Reggie Corner. Corner got a lot of good press and Jones may have noticed. Jones has an itchy trigger finger. With Jones our secondary will be lock down and our return game will be unstoppable. I don't really like the guy but like it when the Bills win games.

Adam "Pacman" Jones has talent, but the Bills won't go for a guy like that. Buffalo takes seriously the need to be a "high character" guy both on and off the field. Jones doesn't fit that, bill (pun intended). Buffalo let guys like Travis Henry, Anthony Hargrove, and Willis McGahee go because their poor character outweighed the performance on the field.

There is no doubt skill wise that Jones is more talented than Reggie Corner, but our secondary is pretty deep. We have one of the deepest return units with Parrish, McGee, McKelvin, and Fred Jackson. Additionally, although it is always nice to consider getting a talent upgrade at any position, if Buffalo is going to make a trade, then it needs to be at Defensive End or on the O-line. Buffalo is a playoff caliber team; however, Jones isn't going to be enough of a difference maker to get the Bills in the AFC Championship game.

Nice thought-wrong player. Jones doesn't fit our team's defensive scheme or character profile.

The Bills don't pick up jerks like this guy.