Mike Williams

He is a complete bust. A useless bag of stevestojan. He might make a semi-decent OG, but I am not too sure because of his poor work ethic. He flat out sucks and is a total bust. Anybody disagree?

TD is a jerk-off. He hired GW, MM, and he wasted a golden opportunity to draft McKinnie only to take this fat, inept sad-sack with the #4. Then, he extended Gray, who is a dumb schmuck, on a good day.

OK, Ralph IS senile and has been for a few years, but hopefully he will have enough left upstairs to fire TD, the consumate Jerk-Off.

Totally correct. williams ' penalty at the beginning led to the loss. I watch him closely and he does nada on any given game. Donahoe, you're a friggin dope!

Please be reasonable!

That whole line blows!

I knew we would lose once we didn't score a TD on that series.

The "starters" on the line should be benched in it's entirety NOW!!!

How the fug are we better w/o Ruben Brown?

Idiots!

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't have the footwork to be an offensive tackle. whether that be from being lazy or fat I don't know. We may possibly be able to salvage him as a guard like McNally suggested in the pre-season. The only reason I can think of as to why this hasn't happened already is because Donahoe won't let it. He drafted a tackle and by God he's going to be a tackle. I hope I'm wrong.

Bills make me wanna :(

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't have the footwork to be an offensive tackle. whether that be from being lazy or fat I don't know. We may possibly be able to salvage him as a guard like McNally suggested in the pre-season. The only reason I can think of as to why this hasn't happened already is because Donahoe won't let it. He drafted a tackle and by God he's going to be a tackle. I hope I'm wrong.

Bills make me wanna  :(

82967[/snapback]

Thank you Gavin. He is no OT, just a #4 friggin bust.

Are you coming up on sunday?

McNally is right, he's a guard.  There he can excel but he'll never be a great RT.

83055[/snapback]

A #4 pick overall, that not only will never be a premier left tackle, but doesn't have the nasty streak one wants in a right tackle either. The pre-draft, he's a concrete stevestojan house with ballerina feet is showing to be nothing but hype.

He's a bust any way one looks at it. Throwing away a #4 pick for a guy who might be an average guard if not a backup is nothing but a huge mistake.