So where do we go from here?

I am just as speechless as most fans are now. All that I ask is that people please refrain from the "look we can really win 8 or 9 of our last 10 games and still make the playoffs" posts this week. If you don't get that this team is terrible by now then you are simply clueless.

I am just as speechless as most fans are now.  All that I ask is that people please refrain from the "look we can really win 8 or 9 of our last 10 games and still make the playoffs" posts this week.  If you don't get that this team is terrible by now then you are simply clueless.

83044[/snapback]

I think the resident attack dogs will prevent that from going on.

1) FIRE TD

2) Cut the fat bag of stevestojan RT after 6/1/05

3) Dump Travis Gump. He is worthless. I would now take a 7th round pick.

4) Fire MM, he is a bush league douche.

5) Fire Gray. He absolutely sucks.

6) Cut Josh Reed. He is another bust.

7) Despite the fact that Donohoe the Douche traded away a top 5 #1, go for OL and DL in the entire 05 draft.

8) If Moulds wont take a drastic pay cut, cut him.

Of course, the above cannot happen until next season. We will have to play this one out with Douchebag Tom and his band of losers.

82909[/snapback]

Why so positive? :blink:

Just teasing, Bill. I figured this season was lost the minute I heard JP broke his leg. <sigh>

Point taken. He sucked today. Not as bad as his numbers mind you, but he sucked.

The thing is, so did the receivers and the OL. I am of a mindset that the Offensive Line dictates play. Imo, it is that simple. Take the qb that you think was/is great, and I am fully sure that they played behind a very good OL. Which qb beat us (with Kelly) in the superbowl with the redskins? Or the giants? Nobodies, that is what they were!

How good do you think Bradshaw was? He WAS good, but look at what he had up front, and look at the steel curtain! The Bills are a weak, inept football team, led by a douchebag in the front office.

In my respectful opinion, it is really that simple.

83024[/snapback]

The offensive line cannot block and the defensive line cannot put on any pressure. With that crappy combination, one will lose damn near every time out in the NFL. It's not rocket science. The Bills just do not have the horses to compete in this league in 2004.

I believe Fletcher was a starting lb on a super bowl winning team so that is just a stupid statement... No one says a word after he plays his butt after the Jets game, including running down Moss... Fletcher ain't the problem, he just plays really hard... stupid statement