Fat Ass Can Still Be Executed!!

Steely Dan

Feelings about this guys death  

19 members have voted

1. 1. I think.......

• This guy is too fat and because it will be hard to find a vein let him live.
    • Starve the bastard to death
    • Put him on a diet til he can be killed mercifully
    • Keep poking him until a viable vein is found if it hurts tough.

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Hey... We walk over everything else... Why not this?

:thumbsup:

I agree with you about the cruel and unusual punishment but if this is put off because of his weight then all a death row prisoner needs to do is make himself a fatty.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

:thumbsup:

If it said cruel or unusual punishments I would agree. The potential solutions to this problem are plentiful:

1. Do it all the time so it might be cruel, but it is not unusual.

2. Make the unusual punishments fun, like putting a death row dude on a defective roller coaster that will send him plunging to his death, but he doesn't know it. He will be having fun. Not cruel.

3. Come up with an Amendment that defines cruel. Make the definition such that just about any punishment is seen as ok.

Can you imagine where our society would be if everyone was just completely honest. How much time and money do we waste trying to figure out who's lying and who isn't. How many people die because of lies? I'm not talking about the death penalty exclusively. I know this will never happen but it is the biggest problem in the world IMO.

:(

It would be child's play to cobble up a bracket to mount a side-by-side 12 gauge shotgun, with twine to yank the triggers. Strap 'em up well in a chair, and point the gun at his heart. Pull the strings, and to borrow a phrase from the Old Wild West when a rustler was strung up..."He was jerked to Jesus".

Simple. Effective. Instantaneous.