Obama Is A Terrorist

This is good

I'm sure I could find raving idiots who were partisan democrats too.

That kind of stuff proves nothing other than this country is chock-full-of-stupid and will continue to get what it deserves. I just hope I don't have to wait 500 years until Starbucks starts giving hand jobs. At least then, they'll have a product I like.

That kind of stuff proves nothing other than this country is chock-full-of-stupid and will continue to get what it deserves. I just hope I don't have to wait 500 years until Starbucks starts giving hand jobs. At least then, they'll have a product I like.

Brawndo - The Thurst Mutilator. It's got what presidential candidates crave! It's got electrolytes!

Ya... But, the Dem version is similar to pot. It goes something like this:

"Gee, that Republican is making me really mad!"

"Why don't we go out and teach them a lesson.!"

"Okay."

"What's that? Starbuck's"

"Oooo, coffee and scones!"

"What were we gonna do?"

"I don't know. I think we were go to watch Curious George on PBS."

:unsure:0:)

Keith Olberman, Code Pink, PETA, Cynthia McKinnie, Ariana Huffington...

They're not that hard to find.

True.

I the point is... The right usually act on it in a more violent way... Well, that is my perception... 0:)

And to calrify it more... They can be mobilized to violence easier and faster.

I made the analogy about "children biting"... You really see it more with the right, just look at this board.

I dunno, I'd say the Conservative Baptist churches alone have all those people and organizations beat by a mile in membership and influence

More organized than the Democratic Party? The hell you say... :thumbsup:

Seriously...in terms of organization, I wouldn't be surprised. The left is kind-of a dumping ground for every looney "populist" movement there is. When your most organized fringe elements are friggin' anarchists, you're probably not too organized to begin with. Religion, on the other hand, is a strongly organizing influence.

True.

I the point is... The right usually act on it in a more violent way... Well, that is my perception... :angry:

And to calrify it more... They can be mobilized to violence easier and faster.

I made the analogy about "children biting"... You really see it more with the right, just look at this board.

I would dispute that. Ever seen the World Bank protests in downtown DC? :thumbdown:

More organized than the Democratic Party? The hell you say... :)

Seriously...in terms of organization, I wouldn't be surprised. The left is kind-of a dumping ground for every looney "populist" movement there is. When your most organized fringe elements are friggin' anarchists, you're probably not too organized to begin with. Religion, on the other hand, is a strongly organizing influence.

I would dispute that. Ever seen the World Bank protests in downtown DC? :thumbdown:

:thumbsup::angry: