Massive Voter Fraud By ACORN

Wacka

ACORN is being investigated across the country for voter fraud.

Is ACORN stealing this election?

Guess who paid them at least 800K to register voters?

Guess what "community organizer" started at ACORN?

The FBI is launching investigations in 10 states.

Students in CT have found 8500 dead people on the rolls.

The dead in Chicago got JFK elected. it may happen again.

And once again: how many of these names have actually ended up on the registration rolls? As FoxNews itself reports (sort of sheepishly at the end of its 'reports' on this news after yelling 'Fire' to get people's attention), the names that have been submitted are invariably discarded by the board of elections personnel who have to verify their authenticity.

This is a non-story in reality, but makes for good "the poor/ethnic/not like you types are trying to steal the election" for the far-right nut jobs.

NYT is reporting massive voter roll disenfranchisement in swing states.

ACORN is a nonpartisan organization and if you looked you'd find that there are probably "conservative" organizations making donations too.

Ironic that a wingnut [moron] is freaking out over a possible "stolen election". I think I'll upgrade "moron" to "dipshirt".

NYT is reporting massive voter roll disenfranchisement in swing states.

ACORN is a nonpartisan organization and if you looked you'd find that there are probably "conservative" organizations making donations too.

Ironic that a wingnut [moron] is freaking out over a possible "stolen election". I think I'll upgrade "moron" to "dipshirt".

ACORN is NOT nonpartisan.They have a long history of voter fraud. In 2006, they registered more people in an OHio county than there were people!

Translation: we know the country is repudiating the GOP so we need something to blame for losing.

Get over it. This charge is made EVERY election (on both sides) and there is never any evidence that it swings an election.

Even this editorial (i.e. it is not an investigative piece), all but says that there may be fraud by registrants but those people will not be enrolled as voters any way.

And once again: how many of these names have actually ended up on the registration rolls? As FoxNews itself reports (sort of sheepishly at the end of its 'reports' on this news after yelling 'Fire' to get people's attention), the names that have been submitted are invariably discarded by the board of elections personnel who have to verify their authenticity.

This is a non-story in reality, but makes for good "the poor/ethnic/not like you types are trying to steal the election" for the far-right nut jobs.

Lurker, you are a fool if you can't figure out what this ACORN outfit is all about. They have been under investigation by several States, for several years. Once more, their spiel is that they can't control their 100 or so "allied" groups, and that it is the authorities that need to do a better job.

You like to rag on Fox - I suggest you ask why most of the rest of the media aren't after ACORN. There is a betrayal of the press across America. Add in the slow demise of the printed word. The "gimme a link" mentality with the assumption that any twerp with a computer and 5 bucks to spend on a domain name spouts the Eternal Truth. You would have to have the level of intuition and detection ability of a twig laying on the sidewalk not to see that.

The odds are getting better everyday - that you shall wake up one day and find yourself very dismayed at the government you screamed and kicked for. You will get the one-party rule you seem to desire. Opposing views no longer allowed.

BTW - that kicking and screaming about butterfly ballots in FLA (in counties ruled by Dems), chads...now we have the "electronic" voting. I'm sure in the past several years, you've read and article or to about failures, mysterious results, and the like.

You also might like to look into Buddist monks, the Lippo Group, etc. but you won't.

So here it is - the moaners and criers that were carefully directed and orchestrated fell into the trap - the paper trail of the ballot is essentially non-existent.

Get over it. This charge is made EVERY election (on both sides) and there is never any evidence that it swings an election.

So the most important say you have in this country should be marginalized because not enough dead people swing an election? You officially have lost all credibility if you think that's ok. Most people have large divergences of opinion in this country, and that's fine, but when you publicly admit the most important right as a citizen to influence policy is something to "get over" you're in the field of jackazzes.

Lurker, you are a fool if you can't figure out what this ACORN outfit is all about. They have been under investigation by several States, for several years. Once more, their spiel is that they can't control their 100 or so "allied" groups, and that it is the authorities that need to do a better job.

You like to rag on Fox - I suggest you ask why most of the rest of the media aren't after ACORN. There is a betrayal of the press across America. Add in the slow demise of the printed word. The "gimme a link" mentality with the assumption that any twerp with a computer and 5 bucks to spend on a domain name spouts the Eternal Truth. You would have to have the level of intuition and detection ability of a twig laying on the sidewalk not to see that.

The odds are getting better everyday - that you shall wake up one day and find yourself very dismayed at the government you screamed and kicked for. You will get the one-party rule you seem to desire. Opposing views no longer allowed.

BTW - that kicking and screaming about butterfly ballots in FLA (in counties ruled by Dems), chads...now we have the "electronic" voting. I'm sure in the past several years, you've read and article or to about failures, mysterious results, and the like.

You also might like to look into Buddist monks, the Lippo Group, etc. but you won't.

So here it is - the moaners and criers that were carefully directed and orchestrated fell into the trap - the paper trail of the ballot is essentially non-existent.

This is but another example of the upside down world we live in. Nice post BTW...

Hmmmm. The Catholic Bishops fund the Catholic Campaign for Human Development, the CCHD funds ACORN, ACORN is registering dead people to vote for Obama.

Catholic Bishops are controlling the election. :devil:

ACORN is NOT nonpartisan.They have a long history of voter fraud. In 2006, they registered more people in an OHio county than there were people!

Come on, say it: more BLACK people? POOR people? HISPANIC people?

By the way the voting anomolies in Ohio last election were predominantly for the GOP.

So the most important say you have in this country should be marginalized because not enough dead people swing an election? You officially have lost all credibility if you think that's ok. Most people have large divergences of opinion in this country, and that's fine, but when you publicly admit the most important right as a citizen to influence policy is something to "get over" you're in the field of jackazzes.

Why do you always insert arguments others never make? Did you learn that from O'Reilly and Hannity? Let's see how many straw men you can pack into this one paragraph:

1. "So the most important say you have in this country should be marginalized because not enough dead people swing an election?"

--- I said no such thing nor did I imply it. Why do you need to make up stuff to make a point?

2. "You officially have lost all credibility if you think that's ok."

--- Why do you think it's OK to make kindergartners work in sweat shops to pay for their lunch money? Why do you think it's OK to hate America? Do you think it's OK to steal oxygen from people who really deserve it?

3. "Most people have large divergences of opinion in this country, and that's fine, but when you publicly admit the most important right as a citizen to influence policy is something to "get over" you're in the field of jackazzes."

-- This is your most grammatically challenging diatribe but I think you are saying that I'm dismissing your right to influence public policy. Sorry, not sure what you mean since I never said anything close to that.

I did say these charges are always leveled by the fringy-wing-nuts (like yourself, Wacka, etc) on both sides who claim that elections are going to be stolen. That's BS. It would take a mass conspiracy perpetrated by thousands of people and the other side (& the media) would have to purposely ignore a mountain of evidence. ACORN or any group or individual on either side of who commits illegal acts should be persecuted -- but it is very, very difficult to register a significant enough fraudulent voters to swing an election -- and get away with it. Same for voter machines. Ask elections official in any state or county from either party. The illegal registrations are an administrative inconvenience and if they truly want to help Obama they wouldn't be clogging up the system and casting doubts on the 99%+ of legal registrants that already favor Democrats.

On the other hand, it is much, much easier to PREVENT people from voting and that's where you can make a significant impact on the elections process. But that's another story.

Never implied it huh? What part of this isn't an implication:

"This charge is made EVERY election (on both sides) and there is never any evidence that it swings an election."

You are tacitly saying we should get over it because even if it does or doesn't happen it doesn't influence the election. I might not have time to review my grammar (because I work), but you can't understand what the hell you are writing.

Second, I can't reply to every reply made, I actually run a business. Hard for a liberal to understand.

Never implied it huh? What part of this isn't an implication:

"This charge is made EVERY election (on both sides) and there is never any evidence that it swings an election."

You are tacitly saying we should get over it because even if it does or doesn't happen it doesn't influence the election. I might not have time to review my grammar (because I work), but you can't understand what the hell you are writing.

Second, I can't reply to every reply made, I actually run a business. Hard for a liberal to understand.

I'll say again so you can understand: I never implied that. Again, you just make it up to fit your argument. Fact is, you nut-jobs can't accept the fact that this country is rejecting your ideology.

I can't reply to every reply made What are you talking about? You continually pull things out of left, uh, right field. It's impossible to have an honest exchange with an extremist.

So, liberals don't run businesses? Only a right-wing nut job would believe such a thing. I know you're afraid to take off your ideological, Fox News/Rush-drug induced blinders but the world is much, much different than you want to believe.

Moreover, you don't know anything about me, nutjob. I'm quite sure I'm enjoying the capitalist system more than you.

Then why is it still an organization? Someone should have shut them down already. One good lawsuite against them could do that with no problem.