Further proof this race is getting out of hand

Unfortuntely, McCain has gone along with the wishes of the republican party- he is not acting like the real John McCain, he is acting like the Republican candidate. Despite her showing last week, I think Palin was a poor choice as the running mate. Barr was a better option than McCain to begin with. I really like John McCain, its hard not to....I just don't like him as a candidate- and hopefully whatever actually happened to him health-wise the other week was a false alarm...I am sure that was not fun for him or his family.

Believe it or not. I used to really respect John McCain. However, like you said he is not acting the way that people had come to know him in years past.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to McCain we can't just going killing bin Laden or al Qaeda members without expressed written permission from the Pakistanis.

McCain's wrong, and therefore...

I'm not voting for McCain. IMO, he's just as liberal and impotent/incapable of original thought as Obama is.

Neither of these tards is qualified to be president.

Neither of these tards is qualified to be president.

The reason I'll just be making a lot of popcorn on Nov. 4th and not voting. Both candidates are completely uninspiring. Judging by the media and what not, it looks like the one dude has all 57 states in his pocket.

The next four years will be Jimmy Carter Part 2. The actual winner of this election will be the one who loses the election.

I know ignorance pisses me off too. I hate it when people make statements they can't back up so they make vague statements and let it go because they have nothing of intelligence to say. :thumbdown:

Like "Change We Need"? Go drink some more of that Kool-Aid. Hypocrite.

The reality is you and the rest of the partisan lemmings are more than willing to sell America off for whatever perception of security is being sold to you at the moment. Doesn't matter what the issue is. Doesn't matter that at the heart of virtually every problem plaguing this country is some entrenched government bureaucracy that has done more harm than good. Doesn't matter that your current candidate of choice isn't actually advocating change, just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic for a different view of the iceberg.

But pretend it's you who has something intelligent to say. That's always a hoot.

Like "Change We Need"? Go drink some more of that Kool-Aid. Hypocrite.

The reality is you and the rest of the partisan lemmings are more than willing to sell America off for whatever perception of security is being sold to you at the moment. Doesn't matter what the issue is. Doesn't matter that at the heart of virtually every problem plaguing this country is some entrenched government bureaucracy that has done more harm than good. Doesn't matter that your current candidate of choice isn't actually advocating change, just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic for a different view of the iceberg.

But pretend it's you who has something intelligent to say. That's always a hoot.

Who are you voting for? The Alaska Party, comrade?

The reason I'll just be making a lot of popcorn on Nov. 4th and not voting. Both candidates are completely uninspiring. Judging by the media and what not, it looks like the one dude has all 57 states in his pocket.

The next four years will be Jimmy Carter Part 2. The actual winner of this election will be the one who loses the election.

Hey, speaking of Jimmy Carter...he apparently decided to bash Bush on the handlig of the economy.

Not sure why an economic genius like Jimmy Carter waited so long to offer his opinion.

Hey, speaking of Jimmy Carter...he apparently decided to bash Bush on the handlig of the economy.

Not sure why an economic genius like Jimmy Carter waited so long to offer his opinion.

Carter actually has a good record in reagrds to the economy. He didn't just do what was politically expediant but took a longer term view of things.

How about backing that up with some actual facts.

I have in the past. His decision to appoint Paul Volker to the fed and crank up interest rates to squeeze inflation out of the economy was a good move. Not popular, but good. Reagan kept Volker on and benefited from Carter's move politically. He also pushed for many conservation efforts that helped for awhile in that area. Had he been followed on that we would be a lot better off than now.

Carter actually has a good record in reagrds to the economy. He didn't just do what was politically expediant but took a longer term view of things.

Huh? What?

Thanks...that statement actually did a better job of waking me up this morning than my coffee did. :thumbdown:

I have in the past. His decision to appoint Paul Volker to the fed and crank up interest rates to squeeze inflation out of the economy was a good move. Not popular, but good. Reagan kept Volker on and benefited from Carter's move politically. He also pushed for many conservation efforts that helped for awhile in that area. Had he been followed on that we would be a lot better off than now.

Comedy is SO under-rated.