Further proof this race is getting out of hand

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meaning that we didn't exercise our military power when we should have (read: under the not-so-watchful eye of Bill Clinton) to snuff out the threat that was al-Quaeda for FEAR of upsetting the Euro-trash, the UN, and the likes of YOU.

According to McCain we can't just going killing bin Laden or al Qaeda members without expressed written permission from the Pakistanis.

BTW, he doesn't believe in sitting down with bad people with no pre-conditions. It's a stupid argument.

Explain to me how THIS is a stupid argument? Explain what he meant if he didn't mean what he said.

He said, point blank, he would sit down without pre-conditions.

Maybe the video is lying????

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. What I said was a "desperate need to have people like them."

Look, I get it. Obama is winning. He and Plugs would have to be caught butt-!@#$ing a walrus on Keith Olberman's desk to screw this up. Personally, I think it's great. Unchecked power is precisely what this apathetic country needs to wake them up.

I'm assuming you're also including the past 8 years when you refer to "unchecked power" as well?

The problem McCain is having, IMO, is the same thing that I (and many others who have followed him a long time over the years), is not that McCain has somehow lost his way. Not that this is not the John McCain we have come to know. McCain's problem is John McCain, and he is doing exactly what he has always been doing: Trying to act like he is for the people when in reality he is for the person, and that person is John McCain. He's been the biggest fraud for decades, and his brilliance is how he has been able to hoodwink the public as well as the press. But when things go bad, and not John McCain's way, he is exposed for the nasty fraud that he is.

Take your post, replace every McCain with Obama, and you are exactly right except it's 10x worse. The only difference is the "decades" you mention. Obama is the pinnacle of what is wrong with this country, and he's much worse than McCain. Obama is a man who lacks the experience to really know the role of what he is ascending to, even by his own admission, and he hardly knows the role of a senator as he has campaigned more than known his own job.

What does it say that a man won his seat just to be president in his first term? The difference between Obama and McCain is the Devil we know (McCain) vs. the Devil we don't know (Obama). Obama's win, which will happen in IMO, will be one of the greatest shams in political history. As much as I don't like McCain he has experience in federal politics, Obama has ZERO as he never worked his job in any degree of seriousness. I don't like either of their policies in just about all respects, but this is the worst choice America has seen and he's being eaten up by the press and the world as a rock-star. It's absolutely frightening to think how dumb Americans are.

I seem to remember "the likes of YOU" up in arms when Clinton tried to kill OBL in 1998 and accused him of trying to distract the public from the essential issue at hand-whether or not he got a hummer from a fat chick.

The f*ck are you talking about? I thought he didn't do ENOUGH. He should have invaded Afghanistan and/or Sudan.

Take your post, replace every McCain with Obama, and you are exactly right except it's 10x worse. The only difference is the "decades" you mention. Obama is the pinnacle of what is wrong with this country, and he's much worse than McCain. Obama is a man who lacks the experience to really know the role of what he is ascending to, even by his own admission, and he hardly knows the role of a senator as he has campaigned more than known his own job.

What does it say that a man won his seat just to be president in his first term? The difference between Obama and McCain is the Devil we know (McCain) vs. the Devil we don't know (Obama). Obama's win, which will happen in IMO, will be one of the greatest shams in political history. As much as I don't like McCain he has experience in federal politics, Obama has ZERO as he never worked his job in any degree of seriousness. I don't like either of their policies in just about all respects, but this is the worst choice America has seen and he's being eaten up by the press and the world as a rock-star. It's absolutely frightening to think how dumb Americans are.

No, Obama orchestrated his own rise with his education, street smarts, political savvy (which also includes political shrewdness if not viciousness), his talent as a speaker and as someone who gets people to believe in him (no small feat and essential for a good leader), his decisions, and, most importantly, the people he has chosen as his staff on his campaign and his slew of advisers. It's not a sham, it's terrific politicking. That's what he is, a politician. That's who you want running the country, someone who can listen, think, make decisions to win, get people to believe in him and his vision, and surround himself with other smart people that help him get there.

People are giving him no credit for his meteoric rise, when he has been pulling the strings or surrounded himself with people that have been fabulous at making decisions.

Explain to me how THIS is a stupid argument? Explain what he meant if he didn't mean what he said.

He said, point blank, he would sit down without pre-conditions.

Maybe the video is lying????

there's a huge difference between without preconditions and without preparation

There is no way you can expect a country like Iran to (as an example) shutdown their nuclear research and stop assisting radical militants before you sit down with them. That is so f'ing ridiculous to even think that would work out, ever. It's also highly unlikely that sanctions will force them to concede either, given China and Russia's stance.

No, you prepare and do your homework, then try to negotiate (as an example) economic assistance in exchange for some strategic giveback like uranium enrichment. Will it work? Nobody knows yet, but to rattle your sabers or expect them to stop doing the things that you hate before you sit down with their leaders is a fantasy.

The problem McCain is having is the biggest issue is not national security, but the economy.

That also means the problem is McCain. He has always been about one issue. Obama has been beating him on the economy, and he has been about even with him, remarkably, on foreign policy/the Iraq war/Afghan war/and national security.

People are giving him no credit for his meteoric rise, when he has been pulling the strings or surrounded himself with people that have been fabulous at making decisions.

I'm happy to give Obama credit for his meteoric rise. But what you keep ignoring is that without the undying and fully committed love of the MSM, Obama would be nothing more than an another Senator known only to a handful of people.

Sure, he comes across as smart and telegenic and well spoken. But remove the media, remove Obama. When they turn on him, and they WILL turn on him, I predict it will be unlike anything we've seen.

Yes, yes, GOD FORBID anyone bring up Obama's associations. Becasue who you associate with doesn't reflect who you are, right?

I must be a racist. Yeah, that's the ticket.

:devil:

The I guess Palin is not patriotic and doesn't love her country. Right? How McCain for that matter? A few degrees away from Todd Palin?

I'm happy to give Obama credit for his meteoric rise. But what you keep ignoring is that without the undying and fully committed love of the MSM, Obama would be nothing more than an another Senator known only to a handful of people.

Sure, he comes across as smart and telegenic and well spoken. But remove the media, remove Obama. When they turn on him, and they WILL turn on him, I predict it will be unlike anything we've seen.

Thank you nostradamous

there's a huge difference between without preconditions and without preparation

There is no way you can expect a country like Iran to (as an example) shutdown their nuclear research and stop assisting radical militants before you sit down with them. That is so f'ing ridiculous to even think that would work out, ever. It's also highly unlikely that sanctions will force them to concede either, given China and Russia's stance.

No, you prepare and do your homework, then try to negotiate (as an example) economic assistance in exchange for some strategic giveback like uranium enrichment. Will it work? Nobody knows yet, but to rattle your sabers or expect them to stop doing the things that you hate before you sit down with their leaders is a fantasy.

C'mon man...Do you even believe the schit you type? Save the spinning. You know what he said. He is naive and was called on it. Just like Johnny Mac's "ecomomic fundamentals" gaffe. It is what it is. Obama don't know schit about foreign policy. But please, let's be truthful here.

The I guess Palin is not patriotic and doesn't love her country. Right? How McCain for that matter? A few degrees away from Todd Palin?

Difference is, McCain didn't actually PERSONALLY SUPPORT the Alaska whackjobs. And pardon me for saying so, but I'd rather deal with Alaskan whackjobs than with Kenyan Muslim Extremists.

Yeah, I'm just that nuts.

I am hoping Obama wins. Really, I am.

Difference is, McCain didn't actually PERSONALLY SUPPORT the Alaska whackjobs. And pardon me for saying so, but I'd rather deal with Alaskan whackjobs than with Kenyan Muslim Extremists.

Yeah, I'm just that nuts.

I am hoping Obama wins. Really, I am.

Oh ok. So it's guilt by association unless it's Palin. Because their leader hates America. Where are you getting your proof that now Obama meets Kenyan Muslim Extremists? Should you add in there they he hates babies, women, Jews and Black people?