Obama's Robert Gibbs pwns Sean Hannity

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wut? There was no pwning in that video. I think Hannity is as dumb as they come, but he was by no means pwned in that video. Interesting discussion, but calling him pwned is just not true, both sides stood their ground well, even given both of their biases based on contractual obligations to their employers.

I thought it was a really nice move on Colmes part in telling the guy Sean is not anti-semitic.

I thought it was a really nice move on Colmes part in telling the guy Sean is not anti-semitic.

If someone wipes out Hannity, Colmes would have to come out from under the table and assert himself or, more likely, be out of a job.

If someone wipes out Hannity, Colmes would have to come out from under the table and assert himself or, more likely, be out of a job.

Colmes is Jewish. It makes sense that he would say what he said from Vietnam through Miami then on to Bangkok to Kingstown in New Yorks Madison Square Garden. :lol:

<physco babble from deb>

Doh! I took this thread serious. Ooops, perhaps I was the pwned one.

Hannity and other conservative talk show hosts (savage, o'reilly, etc.) intimidate and B word slap the guests who allow them to, which is most of the time. Those hosts, right or wrong, control the conversations by bullying and being more aggressive in order to win their point of view. When a guest like Gibbs is able to hijack the show and give them a taste of their own medicine, it's a totally different scenario then the former.

And as KTFBD pointed out, he showed how stupid Hannity's guilt by association argument is.

This interview was an extremely rare turning of the tables on Sean Hannity. I didn't realize p'wned had to include specific tactics or outcomes. If you wanna call it something else, you're entitled to your opinion.

Hannity and other conservative talk show hosts (savage, o'reilly, etc.) intimidate and B word slap the guests who allow them to, which is most of the time. Those hosts, right or wrong, control the conversations by bullying and being more aggressive in order to win their point of view. When a guest like Gibbs is able to hijack the show and give them a taste of their own medicine, it's a totally different scenario then the former.

And as KTFBD pointed out, he showed how stupid Hannity's guilt by association argument is.

This interview was an extremely rare turning of the tables on Sean Hannity. I didn't realize p'wned had to include specific tactics or outcomes. If you wanna call it something else, you're entitled to your opinion.

It was something else...

So if you bumble pulling out a piece of paper and get a word in edgewise, you pwnd Hannity? Do you think, that just maybe, you're being kinda partisan?

They didn't just meet once. They served on several boards. They worked together. Ayers suggested Obama for the Annenberg board.

OBAMA STARTED HIS POLITICAL CAREER IN AYERS LIVING ROOM.

His first fund raiser was there. The liars for Obama have stated that someone else set it up and suggested Ayers living room. The woman they named said no such thing happened. She was invited by both Ayers and Obama

They didn't just meet once. They served on several boards. They worked together. Ayers suggested Obama for the Annenberg board.

His first fund raiser was there. The liars for Obama have stated that someone else set it up and suggested Ayers living room. The woman they named said no such thing happened. She was invited by both Ayers and Obama

Obama denounced him. He has a clean slate now. Leave him alone, you racist. :lol:

Wrong on both accounts, according to the article that Sarah Palin attributes in her stump speech.

In March 1995, Mr. Obama became chairman of the six-member board that oversaw the distribution of grants in Chicago. Some bloggers have recently speculated that Mr. Ayers had engineered that post for him.

In fact, according to several people involved, Mr. Ayers played no role in Mr. Obama’s appointment. Instead, it was suggested by Deborah Leff, then president of the Joyce Foundation, a Chicago-based group whose board Mr. Obama, a young lawyer, had joined the previous year. At a lunch with two other foundation heads, Patricia A. Graham of the Spencer Foundation and Adele Simmons of the MacArthur Foundation, Ms. Leff suggested that Mr. Obama would make a good board chairman, she said in an interview. Mr. Ayers was not present and had not suggested Mr. Obama, she said.

Ms. Graham said she invited Mr. Obama to dinner at an Italian restaurant in Chicago and was impressed.

“At the end of the dinner I said, ‘I really want you to be chairman.’ He said, ‘I’ll do it if you’ll be vice chairman,’ ” Ms. Graham recalled, and she agreed.

Archives of the Chicago Annenberg project, which funneled the money to networks of schools from 1995 to 2000, show both men attended six board meetings early in the project — Mr. Obama as chairman, Mr. Ayers to brief members on school issues.

It was later in 1995 that Mr. Ayers and Ms. Dohrn hosted the gathering, in their town house three blocks from Mr. Obama’s home, at which State Senator Alice J. Palmer, who planned to run for Congress, introduced Mr. Obama to a few Democratic friends as her chosen successor. That was one of several such neighborhood events as Mr. Obama prepared to run, said A. J. Wolf, the 84-year-old emeritus rabbi of KAM Isaiah Israel Synagogue, across the street from Mr. Obama’s current house.

“If you ask my wife, we had the first coffee for Barack,” Rabbi Wolf said. He said he had known Mr. Ayers for decades but added, “Bill’s mad at me because I told a reporter he’s a toothless ex-radical.”

“It was kind of a nasty shot,” Mr. Wolf said. “But it’s true. For God’s sake, he’s a professor.”

Ah, and so the irreparable harm they have done to the US as a result of these meetings to do volunteer work for local schools is...precisely - what?

After all it's not as if they were involved in a FINANCE AND BANKING scandal. Stuff like THAT doesn't hurt anyone does it? Nope, nothing to see here folks...just like in your retirement funds. Yea, we definitely wouldn't worry about anyone with a KNOWN propensity for cosying up to the Wall Street / Banking crowd being president...and of course we wouldn't care that his campaign manager/top advisory was getting money from the industry up until it became obvious that it didn't look good....KEATING FIVE, ANYONE?!

Duh.

By the way, for argument's sake, the Weatherman didn't bring down the Twin Towers did they? Come to think of it, perhaps the Twin Towers weren't even built back then. Well, they didn't bring down the Empire State building either.

I swear, ever since DCT called you a moron you have been doing your best to live up to it. You might give it a rest - Tom, you emboldened him and NOW look what has happened!!!!!!! :lol:

They also had sex several times together, have fathered several children together, and drink out of the same coffee cup with out washing it.

It still doesn't mean Obama is the same person as Ayers in any way shape or form. If you are going to call him guilty by association, look up McCains Charles Keating or Palins husbands Joe Vogler. Both are just as nasty as you think Ayers is.

more amazing was seeing the video with the claims of 86% felt McCain won the debate. Its clear who watches Fox

People who are sick and tired of all the BS on the other networks, people with a brain.

So if you bumble pulling out a piece of paper and get a word in edgewise, you pwnd Hannity? Do you think, that just maybe, you're being kinda partisan?

if you can debunk an aggressive guy like Hannity and take control of the conversation in big chunks, ya I call it pwnd that time.

there's kinda partisan and then there's heavy partisan; I'm the former, that guy's the later. Gibbs is in the middle somewhere..

They also had sex several times together, have fathered several children together, and drink out of the same coffee cup with out washing it.

It still doesn't mean Obama is the same person as Ayers in any way shape or form. If you are going to call him guilty by association, look up McCains Charles Keating or Palins husbands Joe Vogler. Both are just as nasty as you think Ayers is.

There is a difference....the Keating scandal involved graft. Meeting Ayers is perfectly legal.

Anyway.....all things in perspective I think I would have worried more about Truman and Pendergast.