Britian moves to partially nationalize its' Banks

Nothing like scaring up the electorate. At least it's a better issue than the threat of gay marriage to our moral fabric. Wait. Maybe gay marriage is the reason we're in this mess.

I don't see why. I mean, gays can do whatever they want and have all the rights they need. Just don't call it a "marriage" and all is well.

My latest theory comes from FOXnews (wish I caught the guy's name who said it): The most recent weeks' drop is because Obama is about to become president.

Was his name John McCain?

Nothing like scaring up the electorate. At least it's a better issue than the threat of gay marriage to our moral fabric. Wait. Maybe gay marriage is the reason we're in this mess.

No, they were to blame for 9/11 (remember Pat Robertson?). This mess is the illegal immigrants fault.

I don't see why. I mean, gays can do whatever they want and have all the rights they need. Just don't call it a "marriage" and all is well.
I'm sure glad everything else is going so smoothly these days that I have time to worry about really important issues like Prop 8. :lol: