ACORN voter fraud ring nabbed in Nevada

Sure, they all have what they call "registration verification" but what does that mean exactly? It means that if you don't have a passport, a drivers license or a real government issued ID you can present your BJ's membership card and vote for the president of the United States.

God Bless America.

No. An utility bill is usually more like it.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust yes, but don't forget confidence too. The clear signal being sent is that people do not trust their government to right the ship.

Given the actions of the AIG representatives...I'm not surprised no-one has any confidence. Those people need to be tarred, feathered and ridden right down Main Street on a rail.

Lady, there is enough blame to go around here. Stop running your mouth about who should be ridden out on rails, because the first person on that list is Barney Frank. But, then again, he might like riding that rail too much. :w00t:;) Others who need to be riding rails: Jimmy Carter, The Democratic Congress from 1960-1994, Bill Clinton, anybody who has ever supported CRA beyond it's original intention.

It's not that I don't trust the government. There are plenty of good people there, I know, I have worked with them. It's just that I don't trust YOU, or people like you, to run the government effectively(notice I didn't say efficiently).

When are you gonna learn blzurl? It's not that we don't like your social consciousness or God forbid, agree with it! It's that we simply can never trust you to keep things reasonable. I know, I know, words like reason and reasonable are not part of your understanding or your existence. You simply replace them with the words "emoting" and "politically correct". But, reason is how we run our lives, all the time, and that's why you have so much "trouble" with us "stupid" independents.

If only you far-left retards could prove that you wouldn't take every existing/new social program, bloat it and bastardize it to FUBAR levels and/or try and turn it into an obvious vote-getting/bribery, corruption of itself and it's initial high minded principles, we might be inclined to believe you, and in you. Bill Clinton was not a leftist(after the first 2 years)-->welfare reform?, which is why he was successful, and also why he was so popular. Get the hint?

But, leftists like yourself have never, ever, not once, shown the ability to be reasonable, the self-discipline to think in terms of what's best for the entire country, or the ability to prove that you can implement a policy/program whose intention is to solve a problem permanently, not simply treat a symptom. In this you are exactly like the Pharma companies you supposedly hate. You only wanna treat the symptoms because that = $$$, and never want to provide the cure. This way you keep people dependent on you, exactly like HIV patients. I have never heard a leftist say that a policy they support will solve the problem it's intended to fix in five years, and then will be terminated because it has fulfilled it's purpose. Why is that?

How in the hell can you claim to be a "progressive" without demanding that every single thing the government does either:

1. shows consistent, measurable "progress" against the problem it was created to fix or guard against

2. or is gotten rid of in favor of more noble ideas that are more deserving of spending

?????? Explain. Try giving your reason a chance....We can't keep making stuff up, or printing new money to spend, as we go along. We have to get serious about cutting spending.

Hey... That's my gambit should Obama lose!

Of course! And why? Because, like every election since 1994, the Democrats, like 6-year-olds, have not taken any responsibility when they lose. It's always somebody else's fault. If Obama loses, why would this year be any different? Especially this year, if Obama loses, it will be worse than ever. I bet you guys will probably start trying to find a way to blame me, because you can't blame Bush anymore. :wallbash:

The canvessers are hired to find new voters and are paid by the hour. I suspect some of them fill lists of names and then goof off for the rest of the day. I've seen the same behavior by students/day laborers paid to survey people in the mall, deliver flyers door to door, etc.

Is is a vast left wing conspiracy? Nope. It's the age old urge to get paid for doing nothing...sort of Wall Street-esq, actually.

Apparently you have never been to Chicago.

But do they?..What if you register online? What stops me from providing a fake name, license number or ID number? Nothing. Sure you face prosecution but if you are homeless or don't reall give a s*#t, how are they gonna find you? They won't.

Nothing. And if you only knew how bad Diebold was at writing software....well now you do... ;)

So your counter to this argument is to take it to its most ridiculous?

Are you telling me there is a mass conspiracy to create fake IDs so illegals can vote and others can vote twice?

How many people are involved in this conspiracy that no one but you knows about?

Another guy that apparently has never been to Chicago. Hint: Ever hear of "vote early and vote often" ;) Ever heard of how JFK beat Nixon? Jesus, this is common knowledge people.....perhaps it's time for drastic measures = fire 1 of every 10 Regents history teachers in NYS. I am sick to death of the rampant ignorance of history out there.

Don't wanna use Chicago? OK. Every single senior staffer, and many of the junior ones, of Philly's past mayor has either served time, is still serving, is in court, or is indicted, and all of them are guilty of some form of corruption. But, they are also guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud. But yeah, I am sure all of these people suddenly forgot how to stuff ballot boxes when the Presidential election came around. :thumbsup:

About 15 registrations in NC look fishy and seem to be associated with ACORN as well. Its freaking amazing that in an era of RFID and card readers that we dont have a voting system proper for this century???

It is amazing. And the reason is: there are two companies that dominate ATMs and Voting machines, Diebold is one of them I forget the other, both have lobbyists/government connections, and unfortunately both write the worst software I have ever seen in my life(and I have worked for the Feds, the Navy, Utilities, Health Insurance companies and providers, so that is saying a hell of a lot ;) ). Back when I worked for others, I was assigned to try and get the stuff we had to work with these systems. The intent was to serve ads on ATMs and voting machines. I killed the initiative immediately once I got into their architecture/code and saw just how bad things really were = we would have spent 2 years just getting their stuff up to standard, never mind integrating our stuff, never mind marketing, sales, etc.

No. An utility bill is usually more like it.

nana.gif

In New Jersey shoppers club cards are accepted. I kid you not.

http://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/vote_id_req.html

seriously - if you guys think that if new jersey was in play that the local political bosses weren't doing everything in their power to make votes happen you are smoking crack.

And I'm sure this is happening with both sides right now in PA and Ohio.

I always love it when frustrated people throw out the "common knowledge" argument, but are at a loss to give evidence of it....

Ha! Buddy it's hardly my job to educate you. That's your job. Although given the state of education principles today, I can see where you might be confused. Ignorance is not your fault. However, stupidity is a choice. I have made you aware of your ignorance, now let's see what you choose to do about it. Hint: there's 2 choices here, and one of them = stupidity.

In New Jersey shoppers club cards are accepted. I kid you not.

And what kind of IDs are requred to get a shoppers club card? Hummmm.... A photo ID, credit card number and other official identification items that are verified by the issuing store? Doesn't sound like the homeless to me...

More smoke and mirrors.

Ha! Buddy it's hardly my job to educate you. That's your job. Although given the state of education principles today, I can see where you might be confused. Ignorance is not your fault. However, stupidity is a choice. I have made you aware of your ignorance, now let's see what you choose to do about it. Hint: there's 2 choices here, and one of them = stupidity.

Now you've devolved to the stupid argument.

Is my daddy can beat your daddy next? :thumbsup:

Ha! Buddy it's hardly my job to educate you. That's your job.

OK.

"Illinois was the site of the most extensive challenge process,, which fell short despite repeated efforts spearheaded by Cook County state's attorney, Benjamin Adamowski, a Republican, who also lost his re-election bid. Despite demonstrating net errors favoring both Nixon and Adamowski (some precincts--40% in Nixon's case--showed errors favoring them, a factor suggesting error, rather than fraud), the totals found fell short of reversing the results for either candidate.

The Republican-dominated State Board of Elections unanimously rejected the challenge to the results. Furthermore, there were signs of possible irregularities in downstate areas controlled by Republicans, which Democrats never seriously pressed, since the Republican challenges went nowhere."

Your daddy's not so tough...

Now you've devolved to the stupid argument.

Is my daddy can beat your daddy next? :thumbsup:

So you're choosing not to read up on the history of Democratic machine politics that have plagued major cities, especially on the East Coast, subverted the electoral process and spread corruption over the last 150 years?

Well, perhaps you need a kick start. And, since apparently you've have chosen me to provide your education, instead taking responsibility for it yourself, apparently I'm the teacher you're the student, I know how to kick start people, so let class begin:

For your first assignment, let's start with the easy stuff and at the beginning, and with something immediately interesting/relevant to today in terms of: the partisan attacks we see today are nothing compared to the old days :wallbash:

First Assignment:

Look up Thomas Nast.

1. Tell me: besides being a "staunch Democrat" and supporter of the CSA, what other major political issue did Nast concern himself with?

2. Who was Nast's main focus in his work? To which party did he belong? Where did the subject of Nast's work live?

Second Assignment:

Look up Anton Cermak

1. Tell me: besides being a "staunch Democrat" and supporter of the mob, what was Cermak's major achievement?

2. How did he accomplish this achievement?

Third Assignment:

Look up Richard Daley

1. Tell me: besides being a "staunch Democrat" and another supporter of the mob, why is Daley so often connected with JFK?

2. Daley was connected with two major events in JFK's life. What were they and how did they affect the rest of the country?

3. What was the single greatest self-inflicted blow that almost caused Daley to lose power/get whacked?

See, the thing is, I just wrote this out, with no looking things up, wiki, etc. I doubt you can say the same. And yeah, if you don't have the sack to back up your mouth and actually do these assignments then, yeah, you are choosing stupidity. You can B word at me all you like, but your ignorance will remain, until you choose to do something about it.

OK.

"Illinois was the site of the most extensive challenge process,, which fell short despite repeated efforts spearheaded by Cook County state's attorney, Benjamin Adamowski, a Republican, who also lost his re-election bid. Despite demonstrating net errors favoring both Nixon and Adamowski (some precincts--40% in Nixon's case--showed errors favoring them, a factor suggesting error, rather than fraud), the totals found fell short of reversing the results for either candidate.

The Republican-dominated State Board of Elections unanimously rejected the challenge to the results. Furthermore, there were signs of possible irregularities in downstate areas controlled by Republicans, which Democrats never seriously pressed, since the Republican challenges went nowhere."

Your daddy's not so tough...

You don't get a response from me on this until you do your Richard Daley homework. :thumbsup: Once you do, you will be able to respond to this for yourself as to why it happened, how it happened, and the ramifications of it both locally and nationally, and that will be much better than making excuses/blaming others for calling you out on not knowing something.

Another guy that apparently has never been to Chicago. Hint: Ever hear of "vote early and vote often" :thumbsup: Ever heard of how JFK beat Nixon? Jesus, this is common knowledge people.....perhaps it's time for drastic measures = fire 1 of every 10 Regents history teachers in NYS. I am sick to death of the rampant ignorance of history out there.

Since when do history teachers teach right wing urban legends?

Since when do history teachers teach right wing urban legends?

OK, looks like we have another student. Do yourself a favor and do Lurker's homework for him. I doubt he can do it by himself, and denial of truth/history is the first step on the path towards totalitarianism, or fascism, or communism, take your pick. Step 2 is enforcing ignorance of everything that isn't "ideologically correct"(um, politically correct anyone?) But I'm sure that none of that makes you uncomfortable in the slightest does it there, prole?

It's right out of the playbook. Extra credit for you if you can tell me who wrote the playbook.

OK, looks like we have another student. Do yourself a favor and do Lurker's homework for him. I doubt he can do it by himself, and denial of truth/history is the first step on the path towards totalitarianism, or fascism, or communism, take your pick. Step 2 is enforcing ignorance of everything that isn't "ideologically correct"(um, politically correct anyone?) But I'm sure that none of that makes you uncomfortable in the slightest does it there, prole?

It's right out of the playbook. Extra credit for you if you can tell me who wrote the playbook.

Who is Lurker and what's his homework?

Who is Lurker and what's his homework?

Are you telling me you are incapable of reading posts 3 spots above your own? That middle "wheel" thingy on your mouse? Move it away from you a little...see how the screen scrolls up? There. Read. Done.

Oh, and here's your "urban legend" defined beyond all doubt. I am sure a Princeton/Temple Math professor is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to misinform the masses and/or demonstrate your ignorance. :thumbsup:The end of your silly argument.

Once again, stupidity is a choice. Face the facts or face the ridicule, your choice.

And what kind of IDs are requred to get a shoppers club card? Hummmm.... A photo ID, credit card number and other official identification items that are verified by the issuing store? Doesn't sound like the homeless to me...

More smoke and mirrors.

are you really arguing with me that a BJ's card is an effective way to make sure someone is a citizen of the united states who lives at the address they state?

How about a "rent receipt" - that would probably be a difficult one to fake. :thumbsup:

you obviously don't live in the world of down and dirty politics and haven't seen what I have seen. When in a local political election I see 200+people get paid $60 to "work"for a campaign for an afternoon, and those people don't get paid until they provide their voter number - I'm pretty sure those people are getting paid to vote.

Or when a homeless guy gets handed an index card with a name on it and $10 to go vote, and then gets caught at the polls because a poll challenger knew the guy he said he was, I'm pretty sure it happens.

a good friend of mine, also a bills fan, and a HUGE Obama supporter was involved in this campaign far more than I was, and he would be the first to tell you that voter fraud is real. But because an issue is brought up by "the other side" it must be bullsh*t, right?

are you really arguing with me that a BJ's card is an effective way to make sure someone is a citizen of the united states who lives at the address they state?

How about a "rent receipt" - that would probably be a difficult one to fake. :wallbash:

you obviously don't live in the world of down and dirty politics and haven't seen what I have seen. When in a local political election I see 200+people get paid $60 to "work"for a campaign for an afternoon, and those people don't get paid until they provide their voter number - I'm pretty sure those people are getting paid to vote.

Or when a homeless guy gets handed an index card with a name on it and $10 to go vote, and then gets caught at the polls because a poll challenger knew the guy he said he was, I'm pretty sure it happens.

a good friend of mine, also a bills fan, and a HUGE Obama supporter was involved in this campaign far more than I was, and he would be the first to tell you that voter fraud is real. But because an issue is brought up by "the other side" it must be bullsh*t, right?

Don't forget the built-in excuse if Obama loses! And the bonus: the ability to stir up the rest of the mindless proles, who have bought into letting others do the reading/thinking for them because they were told to by their "leaders", against anything and everything McCain might do, even if it is a good idea. :thumbsup:

Are you telling me you are incapable of reading posts 3 spots above your own? That middle "wheel" thingy on your mouse? Move it away from you a little...see how the screen scrolls up? There. Read. Done.

Oh, and here's your "urban legend" defined beyond all doubt. I am sure a Princeton/Temple Math professor is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to misinform the masses and/or demonstrate your ignorance. :thumbsup:The end of your silly argument.

Once again, stupidity is a choice. Face the facts or face the ridicule, your choice.

You're right, a math professor could never have crazy political beliefs......wait, wasn't Ted Kaczynski a math professor? Got anymore conspiracy theories you'd like to share with us, this is really amusing!