ACORN voter fraud ring nabbed in Nevada

In California you cannot register to vote unless you have ID. Thus if you are not registered you can't vote.

And it is so hard to get a fake ID in any city. :)

They can't ask you for your ID at the polling place. Once the person ahead of me in line said someone had already voted using his name!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't ask you for your ID at the polling place. Once the person ahead of me in line said someone had already voted using his name!

Am I reading this incorrectly?

"If a person does not possess a driver’s license, state-issued identification card or a Social Security card, he or she will still become a registered voter. But, if they do have this information, they must provide it. Any person voting for the first time who registers by mail who does not provide this information will be asked to show a form of identification when he or she goes to the polls, or to provide a copy of that identification with his or her vote-by-mail ballot. There are 30 forms of identification that can be used for this purpose under HAVA, including a government issued check or a utility bill that includes the person’s name and address."

So your counter to this argument is to take it to its most ridiculous?

Are you telling me there is a mass conspiracy to create fake IDs so illegals can vote and others can vote twice?

How many people are involved in this conspiracy that no one but you knows about?

When I went to vote in CA the first time (1994), I pulled out my license so they could compare it to the records and compare my signature. The poll worker said I don't have to show ID. I never did and just signed a list which was new each year. I never had to show ID eveto vote in CA. When I lived in NY, they had a big book with the last ten sheets you signed, so they could compare signatures and asked for ID.

Robert Dornan lost his seat to Loretta Sanchez by illegal alien voting back in the 1990s.

When I went to vote in CA the first time (1994), I pulled out my license so they could compare it to the records and compare my signature. The poll worker said I don't have to show ID. I never did and just signed a list which was new each year. I never had to show ID eveto vote in CA. When I lived in NY, they had a big book with the last ten sheets you signed, so they could compare signatures and asked for ID.

That was then, this is now. Go find a state that doesn't have registration verification. We'll wait, though we don't expect to hear back from you.

Robert Dornan lost his seat to Loretta Sanchez by illegal alien voting back in the 1990s.

Nice try. The Republican-controlled Congress did not agree.

Until you're properly licensed and know what variable products have to offer today in line guarantees that your fixed things can't I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

Wow! Why the hostility? Just because YOU offer these "miraculous" products doesn't mean all "advisors" do.

And don't you agree you should do what the client wants even if you disagree?

They used the starting lineup of the Cowboys as voters :rolleyes:

Obama should tell these azzholes to stop (and yes, they are his people), he's already got the election won, no reason to taint it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_...ter_fraud_probe

About 15 registrations in NC look fishy and seem to be associated with ACORN as well. Its freaking amazing that in an era of RFID and card readers that we dont have a voting system proper for this century???

Wow! Why the hostility? Just because YOU offer these "miraculous" products doesn't mean all "advisors" do.

And don't you agree you should do what the client wants even if you disagree?

But you could offer those. :thumbsup:

Should I do what a client wants? No, I do what clients need which is sometimes not what they want because of lack of knowledge. I've told many prospects no to what they want because I realized it doesn't match what they told me their goals were. I've pushed back biz lots of times because I know if they do what they think is best it could come back to haunt me. I'd rather not take the risk.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/100...in.html?showall

Looks like McCain has an ACORN problem as well!

BUSTED!! Cool!! Lets throw out every one of the ACORN registrations over the last four years, K? :(

Oh, and I liked this response to the article. Just scroll down, its there. :lol:

Packed with red shirted Acorn member? A pack of ONE?...------------Obama Talks the Talk, McCain Walks the Walk. What Obama doesn't want you to ask your family members...----- (1) Ask them why Democrats, who were so outraged over alleged voter fraud in 2000 and 2004 are now silent about ACORN, who the Obama campaign gave $800K to, and is being investigated in 13 states for voter registration fraud ----- (2) Ask them why when McCain and Republicans demanded Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac be REGULATED in 2006, the DEMOCRATS, who are now screaming for more regulation, in the Senate, blocked that regulation, because they were getting kickbacks from Raines and Fannie Mae for blocking that same regulation. ----- (3) Ask them why it is always the Obama campaign and their surrogates who play the race card, the did it to Hillary, and they're doing it again to McCain ----- (4) Ask them why Obama and Democrats believe raising taxes in a weakened economy is a good idea? ----- (5) Ask them if they believe Obama and his lying eyes that the Surge hasn't worked...----- (6) Ask them if negotiating with terrorists and dictators without preconditions is a good idea.(yes he did too say it) -----(7) Ask them if they believe like Obama, that American troops are bombing villages and killing women and children in Afghanistan(he said that too)..----(8) Ask them if they really believe Obama's "READ MY LIPS" claim that 95% of Americans will pay not a single dime more in taxes under his plan. ----- (9) Ask them if during a time of war, it is treasonous to go overseas and attempt to get an allied government to ignore the US Policy set by the President of the US, and change their position because he (Obama) thought it was wrong.... (10) Ask them if they really believe they can trust Obama over McCain to "protect and defend" the Constitution of the United States of America.

Oh dear. Oh dear dear. Dear me. And worse yet for all you poor wingnuts, is that I have the link Because I knew you weren't believe the blogs and whatnots posted earlier.

:(

Dear me. John McCain supports ACORN.

===============================================

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Major Rally in Miami to Support Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Senator John McCain and many others to speak at the rally at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus

Miami, Florida – February 20, 2006 ― Leaders from a diverse array of sectors will hold a rally in Miami on Thursday, February 23, 2006, in support of comprehensive immigration reform in an effort to keep immigration reform at the forefront of the public debate. Leaders from both political parties, immigrant communities, labor, business, and religious organizations will gather to call on Washington to enact workable reform.

The rally will feature Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as the headline speaker along with elected officials, immigrants and key local and national leaders. Sen. McCain is one of the chief sponsors of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act; bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform legislation introduced last Congress and scheduled for consideration by the Senate in the coming weeks. A similar rally with Sen. McCain is planned for New York City on February 27.

WHO: Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Rep. Kendrick Meek (D-FL), Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R-FL.), and immigrant, religious, community, business and labor leaders.

WHAT: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Rally

WHEN: Thursday, February 23, at 6:00 p.m.

WHERE: Miami Dade College – Wolfson Campus

Chapman Conference Center

Bldg 3000

300 NE 2nd Avenue

EDITOR’S NOTE: Miami Press Availability: Sen. McCain will be available for interviews starting at 4:15 p.m. on location, Feb. 23.

The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act was introduced in the Senate by Senators Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and John McCain (R-AZ) and in the House by Representatives Jim Kolbe (R-AZ), Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and Luis Gutierrez (D-IL). It addresses border security and illegal immigration while bringing the 11 million undocumented immigrants out from the shadows and onto a path to legal permanent status; setting up legal channels and realistic caps for workers and family members to enter in the future; providing for tough enforcement; and enabling more immigrants to learn English and prepare for citizenship.

The rally in Miami is being sponsored by the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC) in partnership with ACORN, Catholic Legal Services - Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia Vota en Acción, Service Employees International Union, and UNITE HERE.

That was then, this is now. Go find a state that doesn't have registration verification. We'll wait, though we don't expect to hear back from you.

Sure, they all have what they call "registration verification" but what does that mean exactly? It means that if you don't have a passport, a drivers license or a real government issued ID you can present your BJ's membership card and vote for the president of the United States.

God Bless America.