ACORN voter fraud ring nabbed in Nevada

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just had to ruin a great post with this, didn't you?

But it's true. The only chance that McCain has is for the racist Dem voters to reconsider their vote once the curtain is closed.

But it's true. The only chance that McCain has is for the racist Dem voters to reconsider their vote once the curtain is closed.

Heh.

Annointing a race as over annoys me. We've seen how fast this economic crisis happened; it could very easily slip back in favor of McCain if a homeland security issue hit. TERRORISTS RAWRAWR!!~!!~~!~!

Heh.

Annointing a race as over annoys me. We've seen how fast this economic crisis happened; it could very easily slip back in favor of McCain if a homeland security issue hit. TERRORISTS RAWRAWR!!~!!~~!~!

A homeland security issue (a major one) may be the one thing that would make me consider going to cash at this point.

A homeland security issue (a major one) may be the one thing that would make me consider going to cash at this point.

Good luck getting the trades done, if it happens.

I can't believe you're not all in silver yet.

Ahh 5 years now is it? Let's hope none of your clients were approaching retirement age. Surely that didn't happen though.

A vast majority of my clients are approaching retirement or are already in retirement. This latest meltdown has not affected them much at all. I've called them all and they're all very happy to have met me. Thanks for your concern for my client base.

A vast majority of my clients are approaching retirement or are already in retirement. This latest meltdown has not affected them much at all. I've called them all and they're all very happy to have met me. Thanks for your concern for my client base.

OMG you are that good? Damn, everyone else (except a few) loses money but you are the master at the market. Can't provide facts, figures, name of the company, but all your clients didn't lose say 20% or so?

OMG you are that good? Damn, everyone else (except a few) loses money but you are the master at the market. Can't provide facts, figures, name of the company, but all your clients didn't lose say 20% or so?

Not my retired clients or ones with five years or less to retirement. Most of them are down maybe 5% YTD and some of them are up a couple a little bit.

Ahh 5 years now is it? Let's hope none of your clients were approaching retirement age. Surely that didn't happen though.

The difference between a Jim Cramer and a good financial advisor is that a good advisor doesn't need a market meltdown to tell his clients to be out of the equity market if they're within 5 years of retirement.

Heh.

You are right. This race isn't over at all. If the stock market rebounds and Iran invades dumbfukistan or something it can change pretty quickly.

I don't buy this curtain closed picture that the NPR-types are painting. If you're a racist, closet or open, you can figure out ways to dislike Obama and vote McCain without saying he's black. You think someone is going to lie to a pollster and say they are voting for Obama and then a voting curtain sill somehow free them to be racist?

This is some liberal hype.

It's been said but bears repeating since you're obviously dense. If someone is within 5 years of retirement and just lost 20% of their savings, they had the worst financial advisor on the planet.

If I'm within 5 years of retirement, I expect to have no more than 10% of my money in equities unless I'm really gambling, and if I'm gambling, I am an ass.

I don't buy this curtain closed picture that the NPR-types are painting. If you're a racist, closet or open, you can figure out ways to dislike Obama and vote McCain without saying he's black. You think someone is going to lie to a pollster and say they are voting for Obama and then a voting curtain sill somehow free them to be racist?

This is some liberal hype.

I see it exactly the opposite of liberal hype. As Obama has taken a commanding lead in the polls, the only way McCain wins (barring a cataclysmic event) is for about 4-5% to switch their votes. The Reps and open racists (not the same people) are already saying that they wouldn't be voting for Obama. So, what would be the logical conclusion that people switched preferences in the voting booth? Plus, it wouldn't be the right that would be switching votes.

I see it exactly the opposite of liberal hype. As Obama has taken a commanding lead in the polls, the only way McCain wins (barring a cataclysmic event) is for about 4-5% to switch their votes. The Reps and open racists (not the same people) are already saying that they wouldn't be voting for Obama. So, what would be the logical conclusion that people switched preferences in the voting booth? Plus, it wouldn't be the right that would be switching votes.

I agree.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Obama to win.

But, I still think that there are a lot of people out there in states that have already been declared Blue, that won't be voting for the democrat that they've always voted for. Will that be enough to turn those states? Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see.