Scenes From Bills/Cards Game

IDBillzFan

I have the game TIVO'd but haven't watched it yet, but I'm curious how loud the Bills fans sounded on TV whenever AZ was on 3rd down. The Bills fans were batshiiit at the stadium.

I didn't watch the game at my normal bar in San Francisco, the North Star. I watched at a big sports bar near Pac Bell. There was no sound. It seemed like all crowd shots contained a majority of Bills fans in them. Toward the end it was a dejected group. It was ugliness. It was cat juggling.

I hate stadiums that have to create enthusiasm around minor things. In Buffalo, we know if we moved the chains and we cheer without prompting and wait for a TD to really go crazy. I'd bet they manufacture crowd noise in AZ.

I didn't watch the game at my normal bar in San Francisco, the North Star. I watched at a big sports bar near Pac Bell. There was no sound. It seemed like all crowd shots contained a majority of Bills fans in them. Toward the end it was a dejected group. It was ugliness. It was cat juggling.

I hate stadiums that have to create enthusiasm around minor things. In Buffalo, we know if we moved the chains and we cheer without prompting and wait for a TD to really go crazy. I'd bet they manufacture crowd noise in AZ.

I think the NFL attenuates crowd noise. They seem to minimize pans of the crowd - empty seats are bad for the image.

In some early '70's late game...the HOU Oilers HC Bill Petersen, left the bench as his club was being smashed senseless and went up into the empty bleachers.

The camera found him, he somehow knew it, and flashed the bird. One of the tv announcers said "Well, that's one fan's opinion" :D

Jacksonville was liked that too except the crowd said "move those chains" 3 times. Very annoying. I started doing it everytime the Bills got a first down just to annoy them back.

Haha...this old guy...

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/20719...host=good-times

...up by me couldn't decide which team to cheer on (he was wearing a Jags jersey, Jags hat, and a Bills hat on top, turned the opposite direction) so he did that EVERY time either time got a first down