What Is With The Republican Terrorist Name Calling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama didn't say that, Axelrod did and he used a poor choice of words. Call it a gaffe. They all went to the same school, but not at the same time..

Oh, and obama didn't serve on two boards with Ayers. and didn't start his political career from Ayers living room.

Obama never said Axlerod was wrong, still using it as an excuse.

Obama didn't say that, Axelrod did and he used a poor choice of words. Call it a gaffe. They all went to the same school, but not at the same time..

Ahh yes....another "gaffe" from the Obama camp (you know, like being a devoted follower of Rev. Wright for 20 years). I guess we better get use to a lot of gaffes for the next four years since we know the Messiah will never be questioned by his disciples!

So I reliable source. :D

Do you have a more reliable source that says otherwise? Didn't think so. You're as ill informed as ever.

Doesn't everybody know... If Obama gets elected, the country is gonna look like Mississippi after the Civil Rights Admendment was passed. The Vandal hordes will surely attack! The Washington Monument will get bombed... Our country will fall apart!

:D

You know... "Obama doesn't have the same view of America as we do!"

Oh, and obama didn't serve on two boards with Ayers. and didn't start his political career from Ayers living room.

Obama never said Axlerod was wrong, still using it as an excuse.

yes he served on those boards with Ayers, and yes, Ayers hosted a fundraiser when Obama was starting out. This means Obama is a terrorist, or they share philosophies about something that happened when Obama was 8 years old? Hillary Clinton, Sean Hannity and a few others tried using this and it fizzled.

What else you got? :D

Ahh yes....another "gaffe" from the Obama camp (you know, like being a devoted follower of Rev. Wright for 20 years). I guess we better get use to a lot of gaffes for the next four years since we know the Messiah will never be questioned by his disciples!

Do you have a more reliable source that says otherwise? Didn't think so. You're as ill informed as ever.

Dude you are ridiculous.. Let me go create a Wikipedia site that says something different. You'll obviously buy that.

Yeah, the thought of throwing a plate of spaghetti in my wife's face makes me want to pee my pants.

You DO understand why that's in quotation marks right? You DO know which genius made that statement, right?

yes he served on those boards with Ayers, and yes, Ayers hosted a fundraiser when Obama was starting out. This means Obama is a terrorist, or they share philosophies about something that happened when Obama was 8 years old? Hillary Clinton, Sean Hannity and a few others tried using this and it fizzled.

I am not saying that Obama is a terrorist, but he has has chosen to be friends with people that ARE. Don't tell me he didn't know Ayers was a terrorist. If he didn't, he's too stupid and naive to be in any political office. If he found out after meeting Ayers, he should have condemned him then, something which he hasn't done to this day.

Maybe Obama was stoned during all his history classes.

ACORN, which Obama "organized" for, is a massive leftist organization which is indicted all over the place for voter fraud.

Almost every connection to Obama is a radical.

I am not saying that Obama is a terrorist, but he has has chosen to be friends with people that ARE. Don't tell me he didn't know Ayers was a terrorist. If he didn't, he's too stupid and naive to be in any political office. If he found out after meeting Ayers, he should have condemned him then, something which he hasn't done to this day.

ACORN, which Obama "organized" for, is a massive leftist organization which is indicted all over the place for voter fraud.

And in my past, I've chosen to associate with drug dealers and lesbians.

Oh my God, I'm a gay junkie!!! :D

I, personally, would love to see McCain start ranting about Obama being a "terrorist" in the debate on the economy tonight. With the Dow currently down yet another 180 points as I write this, I'm sure the American people would be very receptive to listening to a guy erratically vent about stuff that was hashed out six months ago instead of detailing how he would handle the failing economy if elected President. That should go over pretty well.

I, personally, would love to see McCain start ranting about Obama being a "terrorist" in the debate on the economy tonight. With the Dow currently down yet another 180 points as I write this, I'm sure the American people would be very receptive to listening to a guy erratically vent about stuff that was hashed out six months ago instead of detailing how he would handle the failing economy if elected President. That should go over pretty well.

Hey, he's a former POW war hero. You must hate freedom or something. Bet you consort with terrorists and baby killers.

At a Republican rally where Palin was speaking... One of the Republican supporters shout out:"Kill him." :D:D Who do they want to kill? Ayers or Obama?This "race to the bottom" by the Republicans is very worrisome.I still remember my father's old saying:"Republicans fight with guns. Democrats fight with money."
Why it is the kitchen sink of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-8tNRFNlp4

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/06/vide...ers-connection/

That should shed enough light on the fact that the Obama campaign is lying their collective asses off regarding Barack's not knowing who Ayers and his wife were and what they were all about. To me, it's clear that Obama has not been fully vested because of the overly politically correct left mainstream media. There's a very real possibility that Obama is a closet radical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-8tNRFNlp4

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/06/vide...ers-connection/

That should shed enough light on the fact that the Obama campaign is lying their collective asses off regarding Barack's not knowing who Ayers and his wife were and what they were all about. To me, it's clear that Obama has not been fully vested because of the overly politically correct left mainstream media. There's a very real possibility that Obama is a closet radical.

I wouldnt doubt that one bit. :D