What Is With The Republican Terrorist Name Calling

At a Republican rally where Palin was speaking... One of the Republican supporters shout out:

"Kill him."

;):lol:

Who do they want to kill? Ayers or Obama?

This "race to the bottom" by the Republicans is very worrisome.

I still remember my father's old saying:

"Republicans fight with guns. Democrats fight with money."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again... You see the McCain/Palin Republican response under strong Democrat pressure... Just as you see it on this board.

The name calling, fear/smear, tactics ALWAYS come out first.

The right are like children that bite. These children bite because they can't articulate themselves verbally.

They will literally wither into nastiness when the fight gets too much for them.

Ie: Note Palin.

Let's just say it like it is... McCain wouldn't even look at Obama last debate... McCain thinks Obama is anything but a human. Now you leave it up to the other "issues"... Superimpose a white, Irish, and Catholic into Obama's platform and there is not a snowball's chance in hell McCain even wins one state come November 4th. McCain thinks Obama is sub-human for many reasons.

"Obama doesn't view America like we do." ~Sarah Palin

Again... You see the McCain/Palin Republican response under strong Democrat pressure... Just as you see it on this board.

The name calling, fear/smear, tactics ALWAYS come out first.

The right are like children that bite. These children bite because they can't articulate themselves verbally.

They will literally wither into nastiness when the fight gets too much for them.

Ie: Note Palin.

Let's just say it like it is... McCain wouldn't even look at Obama last debate... McCain thinks Obama is anything but a human. Now you leave it up to the other "issues"... Superimpose a white, Irish, and Catholic into Obama's platform and there is not a snowball's chance in hell McCain even wins one state come November 4th. McCain thinks Obama is sub-human for many reasons.

"Obama doesn't view America like we do." ~Sarah Palin

:nana::doh::doh: (Where is the wtf smiley when you need it?)

Are you flippin' serious?

Talk about "name calling, fear/smear, tactics." All I can say is "wow."

I wonder why the McCain campaign has turned so negative? Do you think it has to do with this?

In a national poll by CNN/Opinion Research Corporation, Obama leads McCain 53 percent to 45 percent among likely voters. The 8-point lead is twice what it was in the last CNN/Opinion Research Corporation, taken in mid-September.

A Fox News/Ramusssen Reports poll of five battleground states finds little good news for McCain. Obama has widened his lead in Colorado, Florida and Missouri, and little has changed in two other key states, Ohio and Virginia, where Obama has the edge.

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll, however, shows that Obama now has the advantage in Ohio because more voters believe he would be a better steward of the economy. McCain still has the edge on leading the U.S. fight against terrorism and the Iraq war, but fewer voters identify those as top issues.

Other polls of battleground states, these by CNN/Time magazine/Opinion Research Corp., underscore the challenge for McCain in Indiana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin. The only one of those states where McCain enjoys a lead is Indiana, where 51 percent of likely voters say they back him compared to 46 percent for Obama. But that's a slim margin, especially when you consider that Bush carried the state by 21 percentage points four years ago.

Finally, a CBS News poll shows the Democratic ticket leading the Republican ticket 47 to 43 percent among registered voters.

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/mcca...3729x1200622761

GOP is using the "terror" card because it was so effective in controlling people early on. Thing is, it gets old real fast. You can't stay scared forever. And with the recent economic developments people are starting to realize there's something worse than a terror attack. Yes, it's horrible that 3000 people were killed in 2001. We will never get over it. But the reality of "putting food on your family" or potentially losing your home and life's savings....well, THAT is true terror to many people, at THIS POINT IN TIME.

America has had enough BAD over the last 8 years ... some of which is attributable to GWB, some not. But it has just about reached the breaking point, and I can see that people have had it with negativity. Keep it up McCain.

But the reality of "putting food on your family" or potentially losing your home and life's savings....well, THAT is true terror to many people, at THIS POINT IN TIME.

Yeah, the thought of throwing a plate of spaghetti in my wife's face makes me want to pee my pants.

:D

All they are doing is telling the truth about Obama's associates.

Obama says he met Ayers because their kids go to the same school. Obama's kids are <10 Ayers' kids are >25. More llies from Obama.

At a Republican rally where Palin was speaking... One of the Republican supporters shout out:

"Kill him."

:D:D

Who do they want to kill? Ayers or Obama?

This "race to the bottom" by the Republicans is very worrisome.

I still remember my father's old saying:

"Republicans fight with guns. Democrats fight with money."

Is it the republicans or just a few idiots

Obama says he met Ayers because their kids go to the same school. Obama's kids are <10 Ayers' kids are >25. More llies from Obama.

And where did you read that?

:D:lol::blink: (Where is the wtf smiley when you need it?)

Are you flippin' serious?

Talk about "name calling, fear/smear, tactics." All I can say is "wow."

Hey... I am not the one afraid to look at Obama.

Anyway... I am just a slob. I don't work for the McCain/Obama people... I don't have "tactics."

WTF is that for a person like me?

:D

I just call it like I see it. Maybe McCain will treat Obama more like a man/peer and look him in the eye.

Obama didn't say that, Axelrod did and he used a poor choice of words. Call it a gaffe. They all went to the same school, but not at the same time..

And where did you read that?

Wiki. Ayers and Dorn have two adult kids. They were legal guardians of Kathy Boudin's kid (now an adult). Boudin was sentenced to 20 years to life for a Brinks robbery where they shot a cop and was paroled in 2003.

Obama's daughters are 7 and 10 unless they are midgets masquerading as kids.