Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays

buckeyemike

The point here is I don't want TAMPA to celebrate another World Championship when my teams have won NONE....What is not to understand about that nimrod? BTW...Improbable??......they won the East!

Typical Buffalonian attitude. If we can't have it why should anybody else. :D

The point here is I don't want TAMPA to celebrate another World Championship when my teams have won NONE....What is not to understand about that nimrod? BTW...Improbable??......they won the East!

Well the alternatives all have more championships than Tampa so you are kinda screwed from that standpoint. Besides, if they can only get 20,000 to a pennant race game, who is going to be doing all the celebrating if they win?

Well the alternatives all have more championships than Tampa so you are kinda screwed from that standpoint. Besides, if they can only get 20,000 to a pennant race game, who is going to be doing all the celebrating if they win?

I don't like recent expansion teams winning anything......This is due to my typical Buffalonian attitude

Why? Why do you always find the most disturbing images? I don't know which is worse Pennywise or clem...

But the Bills won a championship in their 5th season. :D

But, the Bills were not an "expansion" team.

I don't like recent expansion teams winning anything......This is due to my typical Buffalonian attitude

After the Chisox and Cubs falling into the toilet, I bet the Chicago political machine is really p-o'd about losing all that wining and dining they expected :D

I wonder if in their anger they will lash out and find more things to ban - in the name of protecting the people, of course. :D

What was up with what appeared to be A LOT of empty seats in the upper deck down the 1st and 3rd base lines?

I'd love to take a drive there today, and go to tonight's game. Unfortunately, funds are very tight.

I figure I can buy a ticket pretty cheap, right at game time. Maybe I'll still take a shot.