The Cards game is history... Time to move on

Let's get worried if they lose a few in a row. If you thought the Bills were going to go 16-0 I would like to get my hands on the stuff you are smoking. Let's get serious here. Buffalo is a young team. A very young team when you look at their average age (I believe the third youngest in the league).

The issue coming from the cards game is -- will they learn from it and play better in upcoming games as a result?

Keep in mind Poz is essentially a rookie, Mckelvin was seeing significant playing time as a rookie, Trent is only in his second year (ditto for lynch) and James Hardy - like most receivers in their first year - is making a big leap from college to the pros.

I am not trying to bury my head here - O-line definately not playing well. Defensive coordinators have picked up on Edwards dink and dunk pattern of play. We have to run the ball better. D still shows weaknesses etc. I'll take a loss to a non-division team this early in the season if it helps them to improve. Better to lose to the cards than it is to the Jets, Miami, NE or any other AFC team in that order.

If te Bills lay an egg against San Diego then I get worried. If they come back after the bye and play well how could you complain with 5 -1?

Let's get worried if they lose a few in a row. If you thought the Bills were going to go 16-0 I would like to get my hands on the stuff you are smoking. Let's get serious here. Buffalo is a young team. A very young team when you look at their average age (I believe the third youngest in the league).

The issue coming from the cards game is -- will they learn from it and play better in upcoming games as a result?

Keep in mind Poz is essentially a rookie, Mckelvin was seeing significant playing time as a rookie, Trent is only in his second year (ditto for lynch) and James Hardy - like most receivers in their first year - is making a big leap from college to the pros.

I am not trying to bury my head here - O-line definately not playing well. Defensive coordinators have picked up on Edwards dink and dunk pattern of play. We have to run the ball better. D still shows weaknesses etc. I'll take a loss to a non-division team this early in the season if it helps them to improve. Better to lose to the cards than it is to the Jets, Miami, NE or any other AFC team in that order.

If te Bills lay an egg against San Diego then I get worried. If they come back after the bye and play well how could you complain with 5 -1?

Looking at the next five games before the disaster in the desert, I thought no problem. Today, I'm thinking the team could find a way to lose the next four. You want panic, see what a 5 game losing streak creates.