Nothing Matters Right Now

Honestly, the only thing that matters right now is that Edwards' concussion was a mild one and is back against the Chargers. It was a crap game by offense, defense and coaching. Study the film for a while, correct the major flaws, get it out of your system and move on.

This team is not as bad as what yesterday showed and they could be a lot worse than 4-1 if some other things had not gone their way in previous weeks. Hopefully, that will be the worst game of the year and this team will just focus on winning the division. I told myself yesterday that I don't care if they lose the game 72-0 as long as Edwards is not out long term.

So far, it seems like most good teams have flaws in the AFC and at some point, those teams will be exposed...Buffalo, Denver, Colts, Chargers, Pats etc. The Titans will have their day as well so let's get on with movin' on and rebound big time in two weeks. The most important part of the schedule is coming up and the loss came at a perfect time....

Honestly, the only thing that matters right now is that Edwards' concussion was a mild one and is back against the Chargers.

BB,

Are you saying that you know TE will be back for a fact? If so whats your source?

I told myself yesterday that I don't care if they lose the game 72-0 as long as Edwards is not out long term.

Thought to myself the same exact thing.

tornado

BB,

Are you saying that you know TE will be back for a fact? If so whats your source?

Thought to myself the same exact thing.

tornado

Actually, when I was writing this, I was more so hoping it was a mild concussion and after hearing updates today, I would be shocked if he was not playing against the Chargers. The 3 things that bode well is that he was joking around with family after the game, made the team plane and was feeling better today (per Dick Jauron today). I would say that suggests a mild concussion.